Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Start from the beginning

Lucia was a human same as Shizu, I'm a God like my big brother. He falls for Lucia and I for Shizu, Lucia falls in love with him after a while, and if I continue... No, no, no I want to live a happy life with my family and if possible, Shizue.

Even though I love her, she isn't above my family for me. I mean I meet her just like two years ago and what about my family specially my big brother?

"Huh, sister, are you fine? You suddenly became a little cold." The worried voice of Velz pulls me out of my wild thoughts.

"Yeah, just thinking about... Work." I said to her, and she nodded in response and finally let me go of the hug and take her seat on the left side of me.

Shortly after other Demon Lords also arrived, along with the Clayman. I will make sure to give him a death worthy of his work. He has worked very hard, trying to cause trouble for me, so it is only natural for me to return the favor.

...But before the meeting can start suddenly fluctuations in space started to appear and formed into a portal. What is this shit now? Is there anyone left? But there aren't any chairs left though, hmm, seeing how surprised others are, this person isn't on the guest list.

"Hmm, am I late? No, it doesn't seem like it... Hello, everyone, my name is Shizue Izawa— a Hero. There are some really familiar faces here, it's nice to meet you all."

What?! Why is she here? Don't tell me she is here to crash the party. No, no, no Shizue is not a fool, there has to have been a reason for her to come here.

"W-Why are you here?" I asked her a little surprised, but she did not reply to me and made her way toward me.

"Why? Of course, I missed you that's why... You idiot." She mutters the last part under her breath but I'm sure most people heard her.

"Hmm, there aren't any seats left... Then I have no choice left." 

Shizu they can hear your voice, that's what I want to tell her but seeing her smirk I changed my mind. What with 'I have no choice.' but before I can ask her, she sits on... my lap?

She looked at me with her kitten-like eyes and her hands like snake's clasps around my neck.

"Sorry, Rimuru-San but there aren't any sets lefts for me, I hope you are not uncomfortable... On a side note, your thighs are really thick and soft. I'm really comfortable."

W-who, w-who is this person? This can't be Shizu, the seductive and flirtatious voice, and the sultry gaze. She is more like a fox spirit rather than Shizu that I know. Her round big eyes became even clear as she come closer to my face.

To close for my heart...

"Shizu I'm fine and you did not have to give me feedback about my body... I already knew it." I said to her in a low voice, how long has it been? Since I felt my heart racing in excitement like now.

"Huh! This must be Velzard-San I can tell just by looking at her... killing intent." Shizu said with a smile. Did I just imagine her saying killing intent? It sounded real though.

"Hmm," Velz just let out a humm while looking at her jealously. She was sitting in my lap a while ago did, she forget.

With that, the meeting started...

To be honest, I was too immersed in Shizue to care about the meeting, so I didn't focus on anything they were saying.

In a certain corner...

While Shizu is seating on Rimuru's lap and flirting with her there was a certain Demon Lord in the room, who is facing a dilemma... The biggest dilemma of life...

If you are thinking it's Demon Lord Clayman then you are utterly wrong, the Demon Lord who was having an internal crisis was none other than the Queen of Nightmare, 'Demon Lord' Ruminas.

She was looking at Shizu from the corner, her eyes glued on Shizu who was entangled in Rimuru. Their body was just too close even the other Demon Lord did not dare to look at them directly unlike Ruminas who was watching without blinking.

Her gaze was wandering around Shizue's hands which encircled Rimuru's neck, the hands again move from Rimuru's neck and made their way towards a more intimate place and stopped there.

"Ahh~" A moan of pleasure escaped from Rimuru's mouth who was too immersed in Shizue to see her hand doing naughty work."W-What are you doing? "Rimuru's angelic voice sounded a little shy for the first time in centuries.

"I-I'm sorry, my hand slipped I was trying to move a little," Shizue said in a shy voice and looked down in embarrassment.

'Damn! Damn! Damn it! This bitch, she did it on purpose.'— Ruminas thought to herself in frustration, the only thing she can do is watch Shizue harassing Rimuru in the public. She also wants to mess with Rimuru, her beauty is beyond one imagination and her cold and indifferent looks give her a charm that Ruminas had never seen before.

Shizue is but a normal, if you compare her to Rimuru the result is obvious, and seeing Shizue playing with Rimuru she is enraged from the bottom of her heart.

.... But internally she is also a little happy.

At least she can watch the two most beautiful Goddess like beauty flirt with each other.— This is also the cause of her dilemma, she is confused... Whether she is jealous of Shizue who is playing with a beautiful girl like Rimuru and has all of her attention.

... or she is jealous of Rimuru for having all of Shizue's interests for herself. Shizue hasn't even looked towards 'Demon Lord' after entering the room just a polite greeting while looking at Rimuru same goes for Rimuru only person she has even glanced at once was Guy— Of course, Milim and Velzard are her families so they are exceptions.

Ruminas knew the moment she saw Shizue Sultry's gaze looking at Rimuru that she has come here only for Rimuru.

She is in internal conflict should she feel jealous or should she thank God for at least witnessing the scene? Either way, she forgot about the death of Hinata.

That... Rimuru is the one who killed her.

But don't worry Hinata-Chan, the author remember you... Rest in peace, there is no need for you to come back, bye. 👋