Chapter - 18{Conference Part -2}

In the middle of the Jura Forest, there is situated a big town. The town didn't have an official name but the people of the town call it The Miracle City ‘Rimuru’ and currently in the conference hall all the executives of the city are gathered to discuss how to improve their city.

"Now, the second reason why I call this meeting is to discuss the plans and policies"

Some of them look slightly confused after hearing what I said.

"By 'Plan and Policies' I mean to say the rules and regulations, the structure of the city, taxes, education, hospital, inn, etc."

I simplify the meaning for them and they looked like they understand.

"I have a suggestion,"

Vesta said as he raised his hand. I'm not very surprised because Vesta used to be a Noble in Dwargon.

"Hmm," I nodded and gestured to him to continue.

"Ahem. I think we should construct a river which passes through the middle of the city"

That was Vesta's suggestion. I looked towards others if anyone has any other suggestions or if anyone has any problems with Vesta's suggestion.

"But why?" Just as I think Shuna asked the question.

"Well, this has many benefits--

1. We can grow vegetables fast.

2. We can hunt fish in the river.

3. It solves the water problem.

4. In the future, it can attract other attention. Because I don't think any other country has a river which flows through their capital city"

Vesta points out all the good things that will happen if we build a river. But I don't think we have enough manpower to do this. Well, I'm not interested in other things but food and water are still a problem for Tempest. We can't hunt all the monsters in the forest they are also an important part of a forest after all.

Plants and vegetables are growing fast in this world but they didn't grow without water.

"This is a nice idea but I don't think we have enough manpower"

Benimaru said with a gloomy face. It is not an easy task to build a river but it's not impossible either.

"Any other," I said.

"Yes. Rimuru-Sama" Shuna said as she raised her hand.

"Yes, Shuna" I looked at her as she continued.

"I think we should build hospitals and inns first. There are not many casualties in our city and most of the wounds are healed very fast but the same can't be said for children and humans.

As Rimuru-Sama previously said ‘In our nation, both humans and monsters are the same’ So I think we are going to have many human visitors in the future.

As for schools, I think you all already know the importance of knowledge"

Shuna finished her explanation with a smile, she looked cute when she smile.

<<Humph! She is not as cute as me even Shizue and Hana are cuter.>>

Hey, Ciel-San are you jealous,’ I asked her with a smirk.

<<N-No>>

Did she shutters. Yes! She is jealous for certain. I'm very amused she felt jealous because of a person who I meet only two months ago.

<<This is just—>>

Your imagination.’

I finished her favorite line that she used when she was in a bind.