Chapter - 35{Plan to Seduce Shizue}

Finally, the discussion related to my work is done, I am going to teach 'Class-S' with Shizue and 'Class-B' with Tess-San. You can say that I'm more of a special teacher than the real one but who cares as long as I can be near Shizue. Well, I will probably leave the 'B-Class' in my «Parallel Existence» hands.

See just how smart and awesome I'm, now hurry and bow down to me.

If I combine my looks with my brain and add a little bit of my charisma and impressive personality, it will be a piece of cake to seduce anyone. But we are talking about Shizue here not about some random person but still, no one can handle me, fufuhehe, me and my awesome personality, tsk tsk who will be able to hold themselves back if I try to seduce them.

So let's first meet Shizu, I didn't have any class today because my work will start tomorrow that's why I'm going to visit Shizue in her class. I hurriedly make my way towards Class-S, I arrived at the front of the class and was about to enter when my eyes landed on Shizue's sexy figure.

Ahhh!! The real gem is here, why am I being so arrogant earlier.

"Ahem! Excuse me miss do you have some free time?"

I said while faking a cough to catch her attention, but I catch everyone's attention in the class. What can I do I'm just that amazing, Rimuru don't be arrogant you just got a blow a few seconds ago.

"Ah. Uhm, yes."

Shizue was startled for a second but she hurriedly composed herself and replied to me.

"Hello, everyone I'm going to teach you guys from tomorrow."

I said to them and everyone looked surprised for a while but didn't say anything more than a few grumblings must be because of Shizue. As expected the girl who captured my attention is the best.

"Hello, miss my name is Shizue Izawa, you can call me Shizue."

Shizue said to me while extending her hand for a handshake.

"You must be quite beautiful or famous, considering you are hiding your appearance with illusion magic."

She quickly added with her always-present charming smile.

"Me..? Famous..? Yeah I guess. I'm especially famous among the most powerful beings and as for beautiful, I can guarantee you I'm the most beautiful person you will ever meet."

I said to her with a smirk as her left eye twitched slightly.

"Hah! Like I will believe you, humph Rimuru is the cutest and most beautiful person in the whole existence."

I was taken back by her answer, and looking at her eyes and tone she is quite serious about what she said, fufufufu my heart feel good for some reason.

A smirk appeared on my face as I put my hands on her neck, her body flinch slightly at my touch but she didn't say anything other than shoving daggers at me with her eyes.

"Oh, my~ Miss Shizue, why don't you decide for yourself if I'm more beautiful than your friend Rimuru."

I said to her as I removed the illusion magic, her eyes and mouth were widen in surprise, she tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth.

Blood rushed toward her face as a huge blush appeared on her face. She quickly avatars her eyes from my face.

"Baka(Stupid)." She murmur to herself and hugged me tightly. Huh! I will never be able to understand this girl she was calling me an idiot and also hugging me.

Hm, hm should I tease her a little more?

"So honey~ where is my welcome kiss~"

I said to her flirtatiously and seductively but the thing that I got in return was beyond my imagination.