Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Start from the beginning

"H-Hello, y-you must be Rimuru-Sama, I come here to pick you and Ramiris-Sama by the order of Guy-Sama."

She said to me a little flushed and a little shy, even demons can feel shy. So, the demon working under me is just unique, or are they used to my face now? Either way, it was refreshing and funny seeing a demon blushing... Of course, Testa and Diablo aren't that happy as I felt a little killing intent from behind.

"Let's go," Testa growled at her with her narrowed eyes, her eyes were glowing red as she looked at blue hair demon.

"W-White and B-Black?" She looked astonished as she saw both of them standing behind me, then without further ado, she turns around and led the way. Seems like they have a strong history with each other, they all are primordial so it's not that much of a surprise.

After arriving in the 'pocket dimension' where the meeting was supposed to take place, the first one to welcome me was no other than Milim and... Little Velz?

"Sister, I miss you very much," She said as she buried her head in my chest and hugged me tightly. Her eyes were smiling along with her lips.

She looked super cute; I want to pat her.

So, without holding back, I did that, pat her head softly and she let out a purring sound like a cat. The Red Demon sitting in front of me looked a little surprised but did not say anything about it.

"Hello, Miss Tempest, my name is Guy Crimson... I'm the mediator appointed by Veldanava."

Hm? Huh? What?! Did I hear something wrong? What with this polite tone and remarkable respect? Isn't he a Demon? Shouldn't it be like 'I'm Guy Crimson the ancient demon lord' with a blank and cold face? He is the only one present here other than Milim... Oh, the vampire is also here but she did not deserve my attention, there is no need to gaze in her direction.

"I'm Rimuru Tempest... A God or someone like it, appointed by my brother even though I did not want to!" This thing I also recently found out when I wipe out the Falmuth army, I left a human alive, not only that but I also revived his wife— that's because I heard his plea with 'Convenient King Uriel' normally it would have been impossible for me to hear his plea, because other than Veldanava the creator nobody can hear other plea but there is an exception.

'If God the creator himself gave authority to someone else.'

... and because I didn't try to hear his plea the only answer left is my brother put his work on me as I put on Shizu— The legendary position of second in charge.

I was trying to avoid work, but my stupid big brother put a lot of work on my head like boom— you have to work, hahaha. Fortunately, I have Ciel to work in my steed, but I did not want her to overwork because of me... even though she can easily handle it while taking care of me at the same time.

"Sigh, I did not want to work... How about Velzard you take this damn position. Of course, I would give you the power to back up your position as a «God» you are already considered as a deity by many monsters anyway."

I complained to her even though I already knew the answer but their nothing wrong in trying. I wish I can just roam freely like in the past.

"How about you... Revive the big brother?" Velzard said to me while still hugging me.

"Hmm, I did think of that, but I want to develop Tempest first..."

"... So that brother has more work in the future."

"Yes! Not only as a God but also as a King, how dare he leave all the work for me? Humph" and because he did not tell me about Lucia. That... That bitxh( not a brocon just family love ^ . ^) how dare she, steal— wait wait wait doesn't that mean I'm walking in my brother's steps?