13

𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘪̨𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦
(Excuse mistakes)

"Von wake up so we can put the Christmas tree up"music said tapping him

He opened his eyes and looked at her with a deep mug.

"Kior I just know yo luh ass ain't wake me up for that" He said sitting up and taking his hair out of a ponytail, letting it fall down.

"Yes bae comeee on!! I wanna put it up before million wake up" music said pouting, he looked at her and kissed her lips .

She smiled and pulled him into the bathroom so they could brush their teeth.

It was 7:04 in the morning and million don't get up until 10 or later.

Once they were finished brushing their teeth, they walked downstairs quietly and walked into the kitchen where Dayvon food was waiting .

It was hot so she didn't have to put it in the microwave, she walked out of the kitchen and into the living room .

She took the tree out of the box and layed the bottom down, once she was done putting the tree together.

She walked over to the closet and grabbed the Walmart bags with decorations in it .

Von walked out of the kitchen and helped her take all of the out and sat them on the couch .

"Did you buy him presents yet?" Music asked .

"Yeah, did you?" Von asked wrapping the sliver tinsel around the tree along with the clear ones.

"I have to wrap them up.where did you put yours at?"music got up adding sum of the small glitter ornaments around the tree .

"I put it in the washing machine "he said pointing towards it making her laugh.

She walked towards the washing room and unlocked it with the key, she opened it to see a lot of designer bags .

She grabbed them and walked into the living room "how I'm supposed to wrap these stink?" She asked putting them down

"Just take them out the bag and wrap them" he said handing her the tape and the wrapping paper.

She nodded and opened the wrapping paper, she took the balenciaga shoe box out the bag.

She opened to see the shoes that million been asking for, for the longest.

She started wrapping all the gifts up with Dayvon help, after they were done they started working on the tree again .

After the tree was finished music ran upstairs and grabbed all her gifts for million .

She ran back downstairs breathing heavy, making Von laugh and help her with the bags.

Once they wrapped all them gifts up, they put them under the tree and turned on the Christmas lights.

(Ignore the couch and fake like it's a lot of gifts under their)

They heard footsteps coming downstairs making them run into the kitchen.

Music fixed million plate as he walked into the kitchen with his phone to his ear.

"Good morning stink " music said kissing his forehead and putting his plate down.

"Morning lil folks " Von said dapping him up .

"Who you on the phone with? "music asked sitting at the table and laying her head on Dayvon.

He told the person on the phone to hold on and he put it on mute.

"Some girl I'm talking to until Tamari start talking to me " he mumbled, eating some eggs .

"Samir please do not play with me right now " music said staring at him with a blank look .

"What? I didn't do nun" million said looking up .

"Do the girl like you ? Cause that's playing with her feelings" music asked tilting her head to the side.

Million nodded looking down at his food and signed .

"Do you like her back ? " music asked .

"Nope" million looked at her

"Gone head and hang up that phone Dayvon " music said making million hang up the phone and Von shake his head.

"Why he can't have hoes?" Von asked backing up cause he know she was gone hit him.

"Daquan I'm finna beat yo ass "music said throwing a waffle at him.

He mugged her and looked at the waffle that was on the floor.

Music looked at him "don't piss me off" she said pointing at him and walking upstairs.

"Yo momma tripping " Von said watching as million laughed .

"You better stop before you be sleep on the couch "million said laughing.

"That's white people shit I'm not sleeping on no fucking couch" Von mumbled picking up the waffle and throwing it in the trash .

"You think if I wash the dishes and clean up she'll forgive me " Von asks walking towards the sink.

"She might, you know she don't Play that " million said throwing his plate away.

Von nodded and started the dish water, once it was hot he put all the dish in their and started washing them .

Million laughed and recorded him making Von flip the camera off and get back to washing the dishes.

Vote&comment

-shebrokeasf🥷🏽💚