3

𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘪̨𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦
11:11 | 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 , 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 1𝘴𝘵

      𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘪̨𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦      11:11 | 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 , 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 1𝘴𝘵

This really a boring chapter
( not proofread )

" Million put that shit down " I said looking at him then back at the comments .

@kaylaaa.a - Your pretty

@indiaroyale - Hey frann

@random- Are you booked all this week ?

" Thank you Kayla and hey india " i said smiling.

" yes I'm booked all this week but next week I'm not "i respond to a comment .

" Momma can you open this " million asked handing her a Sprite .

I grab it and open it drinking sum making million mug me and take it .

" you get on my nerves " i said laughing and wiping her mouth .

" you always drinking my stuff " he said mugging her again

Big mouth ass

" Move stank booty ass " I said pushing him

" Who stank ? I take baths everyday " he said mugging her .

She laughed and looked back at the comments reading them but not responding to them .

@Big600Booka - That's von twin fasho

@shaderoom - Vons baby momma ?

@lildurk - reply @Big600booka right twin

" Who tf is booka and lil durk and mostly who tf is Von " I asked scrunching my face up .

@Big600booka - You'on know who we is ?

@lildurk - damn luh folks live under a rock .

" Nah ion know who y'all is " I said scrolling through the comments .

Bitch , ima look them up lata

" Momma you really don't know who that is " Million asked getting in the camera .

" hell nah " I said looking at him .

" Stop cursing " he said pointing his finger at in my face .

" boy getcho hand out my fucking face "I said mugging and slapping his hand .

Stank ass finger

" You mean " He said pouting.

" I'm bout to get off , ima fuck wit y'all lata " I said ending it and getting up .

" Momma I'm bored " million said walking up to me making me pick him up .

" what you wanna do ? " I asked walking into the kitchen .

"Can you cook something ? " he asked as I put him down .

" yeah , get them pork chops out of the refrigerator i put them in their early " I said grabbing a pot and putting water in it .

I put it on the stove and turn it on to let the water boil for the cheesy pasta .

I also grab another pan and pour grease in their and turn the other stove thing on letting it get hot .

He hands me the pork chop making me go to the sink witch is already clean and open the pack and pour it in their .

I turn on the water and starts to clean the pork chops after cleaning it I grab a big plastic bowl and puts it in their .

I grab my seasoning and starts to season the pork after seasoning I mix it and puts it in the flour .

After seeing that the grease is popping i grab 2 pork chops and lay them in there .

I open the pasta and puts it in the boiling water letting it boil

After 40 mins the food was done and I was fixing me and millions plate .

" Come eat million " I yelled think he was in his room .

" coming " I heard him say from the living room .

He comes running in the kitchen making me put his plate and his juice down where he was sitting .

@Music.Theshit

2 secs ago REPLY TO STORY

2 secs ago
REPLY TO STORY ...

I look to see million smacking on the pork chop with cheese all over his mouth making me laugh .

" millon- " I said laughing

" huh " he stopped eating looking at me with wide eyes .

" you making a mess " I said smiling and grabbing a paper towel wiping his face and the table .

" This shit- damn,I meant fuck " after he said that he quickly put his hands over his mouth .

" ima give you a good ole ass whooping one day " I said holding up 1 finger

" yep " he said going back to eating .

30 mins later they were finished eating and music was tucking million in for bed .

Because they had already did their hygiene and cleaned up

" you go to work tm " He asked half sleep .

" yeah " I said putting the bonnet I got for him over his head knowing he don't like it .

" I gotta go back over granny house " he asked mugging me

" yep " I said getting up and turns off his bathroom light .

" nooo , ms.Martha bald headed ass gone try to make me eat her nasty ass cornbread and her unseasoned ass chicken " he said folding his arms with a attitude .

She laughed " It's not that bad " she said scratching the back of her head and looking around.

" Yes it was cause you was choking and grammie had to take you to the hospital " He said

I laughed " Gn million , I love you " I said getting up and walking towards his door .

" Gn momma and I love you too " he said laying down .

She walked out and cracked his door walking into her room .

She takes off her shoes and turns off her light getting into her bed and going to sleep .

            830 words

             3rd chapter

       Vote and comment

How do y'all feel ?

-Shebrokeasf🥷💚