xiv. 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN—
a guilty conscious with a stalker

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FOURTEEN—a guilty conscious with a stalker

Blake smacked right into the door.

"Blake." Xavier gaped as he looked back. "There's a door there."

"Forgot I couldn't walk through it." she held her nose and grasped his hand again. "How many times has that been?"

"Fourteen." he looked at his watch. "In two hours."

"Better then in one hour." she gave a knowing point as he smiled and nodded. Both their watching beeped.

"Meds." they said on sync.

Blake smiled as she looked up at him. "See you in five?"

"Try not to be gone long?" he begged her with a huff. "I don't wanna send a search party again."

"Oh, you mean after I was gone three minutes?" Blake teased, pushing up on her toes to kiss him on the lips. "I'll make it in two."

"I appreciate that!" Xavier yelled as she walked away.

Blake pushed the doors open and paused. "Oh, hey, Wednesday."

The girl in black eyed her slightly, raising her hand and pressing her hand against her face. Blake smiled. "How many times are you gonna do that?"

"Until I get my fun back." she narrowed her eyes. "I don't suppose you'll do such a thing for me after I saved your life?"

"Maybe next birthday." Blake smiled, Wednesday blinked at her. It was small, but it was the first time she'd ever done it. "I'll miss you on the break."

"That's vile." Wednesday walked past her, but glanced back to watch her go.

Blake made it out to the well, being able to use her own hand even though she did miss Thing. She removed the brick and grasped one of the little tubes inside. Blake tilted her head back as she swallowed the entire thing, rubbing her lips when she was done and pulling out her phone. She glanced around to make sure no one was close by before she dialed the number, raising it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"I got them to move you to a prison that doesn't do the death penalty." she spoke on the other line, looking around wearily. "Jericho wasn't quick enough."

"You're a life saver." Tyler smiled as he held the phone to his ear, hidden in the corner of his cell so the guards hadn't been able to see the snuck in phone they was passed around through inmates.

Blake looked back at the well. Tyler listened to her silence. "Why'd you do that for me, Blake?"

She asked him the same question when she found out he made a cure for her.

"Because I feel like I owe you." she hung up on him, making sure the brick was secure before she stood up with an inhale. She began to walk back toward Nevermore before her phone went off again, making her grasp it in her hold with frowned eyebrows.

unknown: what would your new friends and boyfriend think of you saving their monster twice now?

Blake's heart rate speed up as the recording of the call she just made came through, letting her listen to it. Before she could toss her phone into the well, a laughing meme was sent right after.

kylie speaks

ahhh. my babies. my lovers.
you have no idea how much
fun i had with this book. for it
to be my first of many wednesday drafts, i am so happy with the outcome of it.
blake's my girl and i had a blast
developing and creating her. i
can't wait to see you guys for
s2, bc we all know they're gonna
make a season two. thank you
for the endless support, be on the lookout for more wednesday
fics being posted to my profile!
xx

 thank youfor the endless support, be on the lookout for more wednesday fics being posted to my profile!xx