xi. 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER ELEVEN—
she set me up!

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER ELEVEN—she set me up!

"Wednesday!" Blake was frantic when she finally found her, running to meet her on the courtyard. "Wednesday, i've been looking all over!"

"Blake." she eyed her frantic state. "What happened?"

"It's Thing." she looked in fear and sadness. "I can't get him down and he won't respond, I need your help!"

Wednesday ran with Blake back to her room to show Thing had been stabbed through the palm and pinned to the wall. Blake looked in guilt and sadness. "I came to visit him and I found him like this, I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Come with me. Fast!" Wednesday yelled as he removed Thing and ran, Blake close after as they headed deep into Nevermore woods where a shed awaited them. "Fester! Fester, help!"

"Who is that?" Blake gaped at the sleeping man.

"Help! Things not moving!" Wednesday panicked as she woke her uncle. "He was stabbed!"

"Get him on the table!" Fester spoke fast as Wednesday did so. Blake stood next to her as Fester caused electricity in his fingers, rubbing them together again before shocking Thing. Nothing was holding as he did it again. "Oh, come on, Thing."

Blake frowned as she leaned over Thing. "Thing? Come on, man."

Wednesday's eyes watered from next to her as Fester frowned. "He's gone, girls."

"Not he's not." Wednesday drug the cloth close to her. "Thing, if you can hear me...if you die, I will kill you."

She pushed the cloth back. "Go again. Again, now, please!"

Blake put her arm around Wednesday in support, having her just hover over as the cold touched her shoulder. Fester shocked Thing three more times before his fingers started to wiggle just slightly. Blake laughed in relief and sadness. "Thing!"

"For a minute, we thought you'd picked your last lock, buddy." Fester laughed in the same relief Blake had.

"Who did this to you?" Wednesday asked him as Thing barley was able to move closer. "From behind the back. Cowards! I promise that whoever did this to you will suffer. And it will be slow, long, and excruciatingly painful."

Blake gushed as Thing held his pinkie up, letting Wednesday take it as she wipped her eyes. "I'll stitch him back up. Blake, you can go."

"Get better soon, Thing." Blake frowned down at him. "Maybe I could stay? Do what I did for Tyler?"

"Go on." Wednesday encouraged as Blake put her icy hand within Thing's. "That's my uncle Fester."

"Hi, uncle Fester." Blake nodded to him.

"Hello, Blake." he told her back. "A ghost, I see? Very impressive."

"I found your motorbike." Wednesday told her uncle. "The sheriff won't be far. You need to go. Maybe next time steal something a little less conspicuous."

"Well, where's the fun in that?" he shrugged as Wednesday gave him a look. "All right. I'll lay low here tonight, keep an eye on the patient, and i'll skedaddle in the morning."

"I guess i'll see you at your arraignment or the next family reunion." Wednesday said in return as she put her hands behind her back.

"You'll always be my favorite, Wednesday." Fester told her knowingly.

"Be sure to tell Pugsley that." she narrowed her eyes. "It'll give him a complex. Let's go, Blake."

"See you soon, Thing." Blake removed her hand and nodded to Uncle Fester. "Nice meeting you."

"You too, Blake." he smiled at her as Wednesday open the door and Blake went through the wall.

"Say anything and i'll kill you, worse then falling on a gate." Wednesday threatened Blake as they walked together. "I'll find a way, don't thing I won't."

"Wouldn't say a thing." Blake pretended to lock her lips and throw the key behind her.

"Blake, Blake. Hurry!" Ajax ran into Xavier's room to find her watching her movie. "Blake!"

"Ajax." Blake stood up fast with scared eyes. "What's the matter?"

"It's Xavier." he breathed heavy, shaking his head. "He's being arrested."

Blake floated through the school as quickly as she could to get outside where the school was all gaping. Blake saw officers escorting Xavier from the woods and toward the car right outside the gates. "Xavier!"

"Blake!" he yelled for her as she ran. "I'm being framed! I didn't do it!"

"What happened?" she huffed when she hit the barrier, not able to pass through it now as her eyes water. She leaned against it to try and get to him but it was no luck. "Xavier!"

"It's Wednesday, she set me up!" he yelled as they shoved him into the car. "I didn't do what they say I-"

The door slammed, Blake frowned as she took her hand off the barrier as the blue glow stopped holding her back. She watched the car take him away, seeing him looking at her through the back as Blake shook her head and cried softly. Wednesday walked her way. "Blake."

Blake shook her head as she walked away, Ajax following close behind to try and help her but Blake wasn't sure if anything except him coming home would help. He was alone, arrested for something he didn't do, and she was here, stuck in school where she couldn't do a single thing to help him.

kylie speaks

homegirl was stressing
the whole chapter.

homegirl was stressingthe whole chapter