Home

"RYLEE" my mother yelled from the outside of my room. Followed her saying "come on!"
"What for?" I answered loudly, to which i got no response.
"What for!?" I try again only to have my father open the door and tell me to go upstairs. I get to the stairs and yell as i walk up "what do you need?!" To which i still got no response. I get upstairs. I walk over to my mother as i state "i said what for" to which my dad replied "i know". I walk up to my mother who was the first to call me. "What do you need?" I say. To which i am again ignored. Fed up with the ignorance i yell "what do you want from me!". My mother responded this time. Not in a good way. "I dont need to tell you rylee! Sit down! We are doing stuff for girlscouts, gOD! I dont know WHY you are yelling at me; im about to just take away all you damn electronics!" Tears begin to fill my eyes. I just wanted to know what she wanted. How could i have helped if i didnt know what she wanted. "I had asked nicely before!" I shout. I know i shoulnt but i did out if anger. "GOD RYLEE NO YOU DIDNT ALL YOU DO IS YELL AND YELL TALK AND TALK I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT I NEED YOU FOR YOU JUST NEED TO DO IT-" tears start to run down my face yet she continued "YOU KNOW WHAT! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS YELL AND WHINE" i just wanted to know what she wanted  "i- i just wanted to know-"
i stop. I walk down stairs as tears continue to run down my face. When I finally get down to my room i cry. I cry. My family today has only yelled at me. I didnt mean to hurt them. I am a failure. My friend began to message. No school again. She starts talk about how she wont be able to continue talking to her ex- new friend? It's confusing. Im going to lose that friend. I know it. I knew it back when her friends first left her that i was only an option. She is going to leave me. I was going to have no one, again.

I sit in my room. Tears dried. I get up. I open the hidie hole i have and grab it. I grab what my mother tried to take away, my happiness.