Twitter Crush??

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I shouted after Alex killed me on Minecraft.

Alex started laughing, so I started hitting him with my axe. "WHAT THE HELL?? STOPP!!!" He yelled. After repeatedly hitting him, he died. "Haha. That's what you get bitch." I said.

He started fake crying "Why would you do that?" he sobbed. "Because you killed me first." I replied "Bro's mad." "Shut the fuck up." He said while still fake crying.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

After another few hours of playing on the smp, I decided it's probably time for me to get off and go to bed since it was 2:00 AM. I said my goodbyes to Quackity and got off. I took a shower, did my nighttime routine, and got in bed.

I always scroll through Twitter before falling asleep. As I was scrolling, I saw a tweet from Spreen.

Spreen✔︎ @SpreenDMC
Buenos dias :)

Bro what was he waking up so early for? It was 5:30 am where he lived.

Spreen is one of Alex's friends from the Spanish community. I've always wanted to talk to him since we have so many of the same interests, but I barely know anything in Spanish. He seems so sweet and funny. I always try to watch his streams but I always get so lost since I clearly don't understand Spanish well.

Alex has tried teaching me Spanish before but we always forget to be consistent with it. I have Duolingo too but I haven't used that in months. I honestly have no clue how people can put in the time and effort to learn a whole new language. It's definitely harder than you think.

I decided to stop stressing over someone who doesn't even know who I am and just go to sleep.

I plugged in my phone and placed it on my nightstand.

Soon after, I drifted off to sleep

Character Description:

Hey. I'm y/n. I'm 21 years old and I live in New York City. I've been best friends with Alex ever since we were kids. We met on Toontown in 2011. We've been besties ever since. Quackity and I both joined the Dream Smp on August 17th, 2020. We shortly became friends with many of the other members and became part of the 'Feral Boys' which is now referred to as the 'Crew Boys.' They are my best friends and have helped me through so much. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for them.