"You're starting to overstep your boundaries, Stefan," I warned, knowing a fight with me in any realm of endeavor was one he wouldn't win.

"Well, sorry boss but you pushed me over it." He bemoaned, his voice rough and scratchy, forewarning me that he was struggling to breathe. I unclenched my fists around his shirt immediately and shoved him away. He staggered back but found stamina. "She's where we draw the line." He reminded me between deep gulps of air. "You know this." His features settled and his eyes no longer burned with fury but deep concern. "If you don't care for her, I do."

The coffee table creaked and a wanton moan cut through the tension between us. My eyes shifted to the movement and I found Sienna rolling towards the edge of the table, about to drop face flat.

Stefan took a step toward her in an attempt to help her but I gripped his arm hard and shoved him back. "Freaking stay out of this." I snarled at him and he stood down, his eyes brimming with nothing but understanding.

Without giving it a second thought, I caught her and lifted her in my arms. She stirred, fluttering her long dark lashes until those hazel eyes hooded with drunkenness opened and settled on mine. "You..." She slurred in her alcohol-induced voice. "What are doing here?"

"He's here to take you home," Stefan chirped, handing me her purse.

"I don't want to go anywhere with him. Stefan, please don't make me go."

"I don't want to go anywhere with him. Stefan, please don't make me go. I... mmm...I like it here."

A kick in the balls at this point would have been better. "You don't have a choice," I scowled, yanking the purse from him and starting towards the door. She didn't protest further, thankfully.

"Have a safe drive," Stefan told me as I stepped into the hallway of his apartment but I dismissed his trial at reconciliation and continued down.

Sienna groaned again, nuzzling closer. "Tristan..." Her voice was breathy, making the muscles in my stomach tighten. She buried her face into the crook of my neck and with a sigh, she breathed in the scent of me, moaning as she did. "You smell so...mm...good."

My body stiffened. I stopped and looked down at the woman in my arms. She gave me a wide dizzy smile.

My heart raced.

What was this?

What were you doing Tristan?

Carrying a woman?

Having her take advantage of you like this?

My frustration was back and accompanied by a cocktail of churning emotions.

My initial intention after that night was to keep a distance, to avoid getting entangled in her chaotic life. Yet, here I was, grappling with a drunken version of her.

Groaning, I willed myself to move and I blocked out all thoughts as I carried her to the parking lot.

By some miracle, I managed to get her into the front seat and strap her in. She leaned back and mumbled something incoherent and then she gave me a happy little sigh before drifting back into sleep.

I closed the door and circled the car. Once I was strapped in myself, I started up the engine and drove off.

As I sped down the main street, it didn't take long for pieces of the night's conversation with Stefan to start swirling through my mind and it was damning because half of the things he'd said were true

As I sped down the main street, it didn't take long for pieces of the night's conversation with Stefan to start swirling through my mind and it was damning because half of the things he'd said were true. I hated it, I hated that he was always right and understood me better than anyone else. I should fire him. Damn, I should. But I couldn't. That baby-faced loveable prick had grown on me, just like the drunk woman sleeping by my side.

I glanced over at the passenger seat and found her still asleep in repose. The steady rise and fall of her chest were addictive, just like those full lips slightly parted to accommodate air. My core tightened. The memories of that night assailed me, memories of me kissing those lips, licking those breasts, taking her warm cunt hard and fast- the night I lost control.

For what felt like an eternity, I watched her, surveying every beautiful inch of her flushed body, feeling like a freaking pervert but being unable to stop.

What were you doing to me, Sienna?

Shit.

I turned back to the road and grabbed a hold of my stirring wheel.

The car bounced as the suspension took the stress, and much to my surprise, her breasts bounced along with it, nearly spilling out of that low-cut dress.

Christ.

I turned away and refocused my attention on the road. There was another bump up ahead. My fingers clenched around the wheel. Why was I contemplating driving into it again and most especially why was my mouth salivating at the thought of those tits dropping out?

God, I was fucked.

Sienna suddenly grunted, stealing my attention once again. I turned to find her fully awake and looking disturbed, and I noted that her thighs were pressed together.

"Tristan..." She called my name quietly, meeting my eyes. Both her hands went between her thighs and she squeezed them together. "Stop the car."

My forehead crumpled into a frown. I kept driving but slowed my acceleration up the highway. "Why?"

Colour rose to her cheeks. "I... I need to pee."

What in the world...

"Hold it," I prompted, turning the acceleration back up. "We'll be home soon."

"I can't." She was rubbing her thighs together, chewing her bottom lip. It was distracting.

"Sienna, we're in the middle of the highway."

"I don't care, stop the car, I'm not sure how long I can hold it in."

I turned back to the road, searching frantically for a quick stop but there was nowhere for her to go here. We were surrounded by hinterland and goddamned trees.

"Tristannnnn..." She started to whine, quivering and tapping her feet aggressively.

"Just shut up and keep it in okay!" I snapped, clenching the steering wheel tight. This was so fucking frustrating.

Thankfully, the highway split up into a regular road, giving rise to a high street.

"Oh my God, there! There!" She squealed, pointing hysterically at the mini-mart coming into view like a kid seeing London's eye for the first time.

Narrowing my eyes, I swerved into the parking lot. She unstrapped herself and jumped out of the car before I could pull out the keys and I watched in bewilderment as she raced into the mart with the speed of a flying bullet.

Once she disappeared between the glass doors, I lowered my head and breathed out a sigh of relief.

Fuck.