30. Nice Girl

Marshall's P.O.V.

The moment I wake up next to Aisha the next morning, I know that I had fucked up.

See, initially, I just wanted to fucking break her, and I have.

I got exactly what I wanted from her last night. All that shit she was talking to me before didn't really matter anymore once I finally hit that.

And it should've stopped right then and there.

I always thought that once I finally had her, I would finally get over this weird obsession I have with her.

Only it didn't happen like that.

Waking up next to her, I know I ain't over it, not by a long shot. If anything, finally fucking her had just made it so much worse.

Aisha's hair is all over her face, and I clear it out, moving carefully so as not to wake her, and I then I just lay there and regard her sleeping face for a few seconds, like the creep that I apparently am.

Then something dawns on me.

It's already the next day, and I know that she's not supposed to be here. I mean, she wasn't supposed to be in the first place, but she definitely ain't supposed to be here now.

She told Suge she went on a date with that whack ass lil boyfriend of hers, and she for sure should've been back from that by now. I know that motherfucker is probably flipping out.

"Aisha," I touch her shoulder lightly, and her eyelids flatter.

"What is it, daddy?" She mutters sleepily, and my eyes go wide. Did she just call ME that?! "Just a few more minutes, daddy, I'm tired. Then I'll get up, okay?" Aisha says and rolls over on her side, never once opening her eyes.

"Nah baby, you gotta get up," I shake her again, and this time she peaks at me through half closed lids.

Only to jump up right quick once she takes a good look at me.

"Marshall?!" She exclaims in a panicky voice. "What are you doing in my house?! My father will..."

Oh, this is fucking priceless. She really thinks she's at her home.

"Baby, we are not in your house. You slept over at my hotel room," I say to clarify to her, and she literally looks like a deer caught in headlights then.

"No!" She whispers, and I just shrug. "Oh my God!!" Aisha now exclaims. "This is bad, Marshall, really bad!!"

She jumps right out of the bed and begins frantically running around, putting her clothes on.

She snatches up her cell phone. Only to see that it's out of charge.

"God, what are we going to do?!" She looks at me completely helpless.

I think for a few seconds.

"Go to your sister's house," I suggest. "Tell her to cover up for you. Make it like you went there after your little date with that loser, and like you slept over there."

"But what if my father has already called Adrian, and Adrian told him that I was never with him in the first place?!"

"Would that be a possibility?"

"I don't know, Marshall. Daddy really likes Adrian for me for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he called him."

"Well then, we are both in deep shit, ain't we?" I shrug and sit at the edge of the bed, pulling my feet inside of some sweatpants.

"Why are you so calm about this?" Aisha freaks out, wringing her arms.

I sigh and get up from the bed, walking closer to her. I pull her into my arms.