The Dragon Scroll

"You really... believe I'm ready?" Po asks as the group is in the Hall of Warriors.

"You are... Po. Behold. The Dragon Scroll... It is yours." Shifu says as he gets the scroll down from its holding in the ceiling.

"Wait... what happens when I read it?" Po asks as he hesitantly takes the scroll.

"No one knows but legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing-beat." Shifu says.

"Whoa! Really? That's cool." Po says excitedly.

"Yes. And see light in the deepest cave. You will feel the universe in motion around you." Shifu says as Po gets overexcited.

"Wow! Can I punch through walls? Can I do a quadruple back flip? Will I have invisibility-" Po then gets cut off by Shifu.

"Focus... focus." Shifu says.

"Huh? Oh yeah... yeah." Po says.

"Read it Po and fulfill your destiny. Read it and become... the Dragon Warrior!" Shifu shouts.

"Whoa! It's impossible to open. Thank you. I probably loosened it up for you though... Okay here goes. Ah! It's blank!" Po shouts as he struggles to open the container before Shifu opens it for him and hands it back to him.

"What!?" Shifu asks in shock.

"What do you mean it's blank Po?" Alexis asks.

"Here! Look!" Po says as he tries to show Shifu the scroll only for him to look away.

"No! I am forbidden to look upon... Blank? I don't...I don't understand." Shifu says as he takes the scroll and looks at it seeing it is blank much to the other's confusion and disappointment.

"Okay. So like Oogway... was just a crazy old turtle after all?" Po asks.

"No. Oogway was wiser than us all." Shifu says.

"Oh come on! Face it. He picked me by accident. Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding?" Po asks.

"But who will stop Tai Lung?" Tigress asks as Alexis nods.

"He'll destroy everything... and everyone." Crane says.

"There'll be nothing left." Alexis says sadly.

"No. Evacuate the Valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage." Shifu says.

"What about you Master?" Tigress asks.

"I will fight him." Shifu says.

"What?" Po asks in surprise.

"I can hold him off long enough for everyone to escape." Shifu says.

"But Shifu he'll kill you." Po says.

"Then I will finally have paid for my mistake. Listen to me. All of you. It is time for you to continue your journey without me. I am very proud to have been your master." Shifu says sadly before the group bow to him as Alexis places her paw on Po's shoulder as he reluctantly leaves with the group.