He snipped as his master only grew a slight grin upon Anakin, leaving for the Republic gunship landing before them with the captain of the 501st and Ahsoka aboard, leaving the two Jedi masters and Jerome alone to continue the discussion on the matter.

Jerome: How long do you think it's going to take to figure out I'm the reason for that?

Yoda: Not soon, it shall, but ready he is to teach an apprentice. To let go of his pupil, a greater challenge it will be. Master this Skywalker must, like how balance between lives, you must learn, as well.

He said, tapping his cane against the ground before gazing up at Jerome. The young man nodded a little before looking toward his master.

Obi-wan: Yes, but I'd best go if I'm to make a deal with Jabba the Hut, and I don't believe it wise to bring my new Padawan along this time.

Jerome: Wow, getting tired of me already, master?

The young man said with a raised brow as the older man shook his head.

Obi-wan: No, but given the urgency, I believe it best you stay with Anakin for this operation. I trust him to watch over you and you him.

Yoda: Indeed, bring few in number, of your troops. Needed, they still are here.

Jerome nodded, looking back towards where his men were setting up camp—placing a hand to his chin, gaze shifting downward as he thought.

Jerome: Alright, will we be loading aboard this transport?

Yoda: Yes, time is not endless. Now go.

He addressed Jerome and Obi-wan, nodding before the duo split, the Jedi master heading over to his starfighter while the commander ran back towards his unit, ideas of who'd he be bringing along flooding his mind upon whom to bring along.

Jerome: Ok, given the operations on Chrystophsis, armors to bulky, Barrage and his men just got through with the last assault, and Midnight's still attached to the Liberation...hm.

Humming to himself, Jerome made his way into the barracks where many of his men were resting. Upon stepping inside the building, all activity stopped, each man and woman looking upon their CO. Many were in the middle of card games over watching what limited holonet broadcasts got out in the sector.

Mercy: Hum, afternoon Commander.

The blonde medic chirped from her spot on the floor, bringing an arm up to salute. Quickly though, Jerome waved her off as he looked around the long ramshackle tent.

Jerome: At ease, everyone, just looking for Owl. Has anyone seen him?

He asked, the atmosphere in the room going back to what the commander walked in on as a clone with striking purple eyes walked over with a rifle resting against his shoulder.

Darl: I know where the captains at, sergeant Darl. I don't believe we've spoken yet.

Jerome: Good to meet you, Darl. Now lead the way.

Darl: I, I, sir.

The sergeant said with a wide grin before moving through the jumbled masses of clones and equipment, leaving through the back entrance and onto the rubble-filled streets. Leaving the camp, Darl led Jerome through a large chunk of rubble and stopped before a destroyed building not far from where the rest of the tents and prefabs were assembling.

Darl: The boss man should be up there. Now, I got a game of cards to win. See you around, newbie.

He said with a wave and walked back towards the camp, leaving Jerome to climb the rubble and into the building alone. Scaling the stairs, the commander's search lasted only a short time until he found his target, the captain of the reconnaissance core. Laying prone with his helmet laid off to the side, Owl was looking down the sights of a Terran-looking scope attached to the upper rail of his DC-15.