Cain for his part wasn't bothered by the severed hand, he'd existed for damn near as long as humanity has. Iris is only eighteen and had first been found by the foundation when she was sixteen so there are still some, but  not many, things that she wasn't quite used to yet.

    "How does it not creep you out?" Iris asked Cain who was quietly reading a book.

     Cain looked up from his book and glanced at Han for a moment before answering. "I've seen stranger things in my long life." He says his voice monotone as per usual. He has emotions but has gotten accustomed to not showing them. 

     "On a different note, are you ok with joining another MTF unit?" He asked as some concern leaked from his voice. "The last one you were in didn't end well."

    "It's fine I guess. The alternative would be just living out the rest of my days in a containment cell." She says though that didn't stop sad and or bitter memories of MTF Omega-7 from resurfacing. It had been nearly a year since it's disbandment and she still hasn't fully recovered from the experience. "On the plus side Able isn't involved this time."

     "Yes. That wouldn't be a very good time for anyone would it." Cain says. If his brother were here he'd likely try to kill everyone in this room.

     "Be thankful you weren't present that day brat." Able says plainly to Iris.

      Iris felt rage begin to surface and it took every bit of willpower she had to stop herself from lunging at Able in an attempt to strangle him. Not that she could do anything anyway. In moments like these she hates how powerless she is.

        "That being said, there are a lot more unfamiliar faces here." Cain says as he looks around at all the new people who are all talking amongst themselves. "They aren't wearing Foundation uniforms so I assume they are SCP's like us. But I've never seen any of them before, so perhaps they are new here."

      Iris found herself also looking at the new arrivals. "This is a lot of SCP's for an MTF unit. Omega-7 only had me and Able, the rest were normal foundation soldiers, medics, researchers, and so on."

      "You know that she's mentioned it, it is odd that the Foundation has put so many SCP's." Dr. Kondraki says. "Wouldn't so many SCP's on an MTF unit pose a security risk? What are the higher ups thinking?"

      "If they are willing to go to this extent then there must be some large looming threat inbound." Clef suggests.

      This comment fills the foundation researchers with dread.

      The sound of the cafeteria door opening and a new figure walking in catches the attention of everyone in the room. Said figure is a caucasian woman who was dressed like a researcher, she has red hair, blue eyes, and she carried a clipboard and some files. 

     "Hello everyone. My name is Dr. Flecks, I'm here to show you to your containment chambers and give you a quick run down of the rules. Please follow me." The researcher announces.

     Everyone complies and starts following the researcher down the halls. After just a few turns they reach a hall full of high-tech doors; each door belongs to a basic containment chamber. 

     "That's odd. Those look like basic containment chambers. The ones we use to hold humanoid anomalies when we first get them. We only use them until we build a better, more secure containment chamber specifically suited to hold an anomaly based on their abilities. But it sounds like these are going to be used permanently." Dr. Kondraki says.

      "They are also all in one hallway. They aren't usually positioned like that." Dr. Rights adds. "Why?"

      "These are going to be your containment chambers. One for each of you." Dr. Flecks says before pulling out a gray keycard and walking over to the nearest door. The door In question has Cain's name on it. Dr. Flecks swipes the keyboard on the card reader next to the door and the metal door opens. The room inside is simple, white walls, brown tiled floors, a simple bed and a bookshelf full of books. On the back wall of the room is another doorway simply labeled bathroom. 

      "As you can see it has some simple necessities, A bed and a bathroom. We've also given you a bookshelf with various different books to read. Should you want to add things to your chambers you can request them so long as they are responsible and don't compromise this facility's security." Dr. Flecks information before reaching into her lab coat and pulling out more keywords Identical to the one she uses to open the chamber door. 

     She then proceeds to hand a keyc ard to everyone. To the surprise of the SCP's the keycards have their names on them along with a small picture of them on it.

     "These key card will allow you to enter and leave your containment chambers at any time and will allow you access to some parts of this facility.  Though keep in mind you do have to be in your containment chambers by 11 pm unless told otherwise. We wish to build trust with you so we are giving you more freedom than most other anomalies. We hope you will eventually reciprocate that trust." The researcher says.

     "Are the higher ups really willing to go this far to gain their trust? Why? They were only just captured by the foundation. We know very little about them. Why take this risk?" Dr. Rights questions.

    "Maybe they are desperate?" Lilith suggests.

    "Perhaps. But what has pushed them to take such measures?" Dr. Kondraki says as multiple scenarios run through his head.

     "Me and Cain already have containment chambers in another facility. Are we being moved here permanently?" Iris asked.

     Dr. Flecks smiled at the question. "Yes. Thus will be your new home, Iris." Dr. Flecks had been given some information regarding Iris and had heard she wasn't the happiest person and had on many occasions fallen into a depression. 

      Dr. Flecks hopes to change that and build trust with Iris and the other anomalies and help them in any way she can through whatever issues they may have. Dr. Flecks is a notable compassionate person and showed a great deal of kindness towards humanoid SCP's. For this reason she was selected to help build trust with Iris, Cain, and the other new anomalies.

      "What places will these cards allow us to access?" Aki asked. 

     "From what I know of, they will grant you access to your containment chamber, the cafeteria, the gym, and the lounge room." The researcher answers. "Though keep in mind this could change in the future."

     "Is there anything else we should know about this place?" Fuji asked.

     "Not at the moment. I was only told to give you keycards and show you to your containment chambers. It's only 7 pm so for the moment you're froom to roam if you want. Well, except Sam, Alexis, and Nicole. Agent Mills wants to speak to the three of you." Dr. Flecks says. "Follow me and I'll show you to her office."

     Everyone leaves to do their own thing except Dr. Flecks, Sam, and Nicole who began walking to Agent Mills office. After taking an elevator down a few floors and walking down a long hallway they arrive at Agent Mills office. 

     "Go on in, she shouldn't be too busy at the moment." Dr. Flecks says before walking away.

     Nicole opens the door and the trio walks in to speak with Agent Mills, who was looking through some files.

    "Agent Mills? You wanted to speak with us?" Alexis asked, catching the agent's attention. 

    "Yes. I have an assignment for the three of you. It'll be your first mission on MTF Alpha-9." She says she hands them a file labeled SCP-2191. 

    "The three of you will assist a research team entering an anomalous we've labeled as SCP-2191." Agent Mills orders as the screen goes black.

(AN: for future chapters, would you guys, gals, etc, like the view to be bold text or italics?)