You were riding your bike to the sound of its no big deal

I always liked drawing. I liked how the pencil sounded as it moved across the paper. I was drawing a picture of a hand that had fire on its finger tips. My brother was somewhere in the bar with Shigaraki discussing the plans for tonight and Toga was sitting on my bed playing with her hair. The LOV was going over plans to kidnap Katsuki Bakugo from the camp they would be staying at during the summer. Toga and I had decided not to go to meeting and to my room instead.

" Toga, I want some coffee, will you tell my brother where I went to if he looks for me?"

She nodded and I grabbed some money from my nightstand and walked to the coffee shop.

My name is Sumika Todoroki, I have white and red hair and a blue and brown eye.

But that version of me is dead.

So, my name is Matilda, I have black hair and a blue and brown eye.

Growing up in my house was difficult and my only safe haven was my brother, Touya. When he told me that he was going to run away I made him take me with me.

I walked into the coffee shop and place my order, then waited for my coffee. When I got it, I turned around and accidentally bumped into the person behind me.

" Watch where you're going you damn nerd," The person yelled.

" Jeez, I'm sorry, I don't have eyes in the back of my head," I told the boy.

"Why you-" He started until a boy with red hair walked up to us.

" I'm so sorry Miss, is Bakugo bothering you?"

" Well as a matter of fact he is," I told the boy with red hair.

" Hey Kirishima, Bakugo, are you guys going to sit at the table or what?" A pink girl said.

" I'm sorry about them and oh I just adore your outfit," She squealed.

I was wearing my favorite dress with thigh high socks and a pair of black Mary Janes( the dress at the top).

" Oh um thanks," I told the girl.

"I'm Mina, and this is Kirishima and Bakugo," She said pointing to each boy.

" I'm Matilda," I said.

" Say Matilda, would you like to sit with us?"

I started to say yes when I remember that I had to get back to the hide out," Oh i'm sorry, my brother is expecting me home."

" Aww okay.  Catch you later Matilda," Mina said.

I walked out of the coffee shop and started to drink my coffee.  I got back to the bar in no time.

" And where were you?"

I turned around to see my brother," I was just at the coffee shop a few blocks away."

He sighed and walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me," Just tell me next time Tilly, alright?"

I nodded and he kissed my head. I went back to my room and started to draw the people that I met at the coffee shop.