𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

..Dear diary today i went to my new school! Mom gave me a bunch of sandwishes, and they're ham and cheese sandwichs, my favorite!  I found a super cool rock too! i named it woderpolt! :D  it was shiny and big and had cool marks, i really like rocks!...

Though I tried to look and walk alone, my body and eyes wandered on their own, a memory of someone I had long forgotten, a memory of myself.

 Blurred figures passed by me, some with more striking features, others not so much. I walk the corridors, looking for my classroom, I take the paper with its number out of my bag, finally finding my class and opening the door, the teacher has not yet arrived, Today I will get at least one friend!

There's only one seat left, and it's on the front roll, a dark-brunet with a green shirt on top of a darker green sweater was sitting at the middle and at the other end was a another brunet, this one had a spiky hair and pure black eyes, blue jeans overalls with a yellow sweater, they were also holding a cute bear.

There is only one seat left, and it sits at the front table in the middle, the unoccupied space was on the left side, a brunet wearing a green shirt over a darker green sweater was sitting in the middle, drawing something with pencil, at the other end was another brunet, the one with spiky hair and pure black eyes, blue denim overalls with yellow sweater, also holding a cute teddy bear. 

aaah... I almost remember that moment perfectly..

Without thinking twice, i get closer and ask "hi! is there someone sitting here?"

The boy noticing my presence, lifts his head and looks at me with a smile replying "not really, i'm edd and this is tom" he points to the boy beside him "hi" tom replies with his empty eye sockets staring into my eyes, he smiles and I smile back. "i'm matt!" i respond, sitting down.