Ch.02P3 - One's Noble Self, Watching the War

The war has rolled on at its finest, yet one missile has lost it's track and landed somewhere in the nearby forest in Chemetia. After the incident, in a palace, a certain person looked out of the window.
- Hm? Is that a sign? - said a soft voice belonging to a woman. - I can sense the presence of a lost missile. After all, it's direction already lets me know of the situation. Perhaps that's why I got the genes of Princess Dztsato, huh?

Then, a few explosions sounded. Ethrya had to back off from the frontline and head towards Chemetia, near the palace.
- Tqemca, head towards that palace behind the forest. Be sure to miss the lost missile that landed there. - Ethrya commanded the back-off. Then, she turned on the telecom and said:
- S-EF-50, backing off towards Point AUDU5 in Chemetia. Requesting immediate backup.
As the war was at its finest, Ethrya headed towards the palace that wields an extraordinarily long name. As they stopped, Tqemca peeked out of the tank. In her eyes there was a enormously sized palace once belonging to the Nakhal and Avrste bloodlines. Now, the Avrste bloodline resides here.

- Ethrya... Should we come in? - Tqemca questioned, in awe by the palace's size.
- Not yet. We need Princess Asthia to come down first. - Ethrya replied to Tqemca, also staring at the palace.
Their wait didn't last long, as Asthia herself approached Ethrya's tank.
- Ah, if it isn't Ethrya-Gatirqe Fizanfus, hmm? - Asthia smiled at Ethrya.
- Hello there, Our Greatest Rule. - Ethrya and Tqemca both saluted at the same time.

(CH02P4 is written.)