Ch.02P1 - The First Vazansk War

A week later, first moves were led towards Vazansk. Instead of just Kuromorimine, there were also 5 other legions coming all from different places - Pravda, Saunders, St. Glorianna, BC Freedom and Bonple.

Leading Pravda, there was one serious leader of all. They all came from the land of Vernatia. The leader himself led the team to where Kuromorimine was.

- Erika, we wish you the best with your team by the next battle we're going to take prior to advancing towards the south. - the leader of Pravda has greeted Erika and her team.
- Well, thank you. We shall do our best. So, see you at Vazansk, Nakhan. - replied Erika.

As all six teams went to their designated locations, Nakhan, as the leader of all six teams, commenced their charge:
- Panzer vor!

Here, they began splitting up to random points in Vazansk, while attacking the National Forces' tanks. Quick enough, to Nakhan's surprise, Kuromorimine was destroyed. The NF, as the United Teams deemed calling Khadorania's National Forces, had the opportunity to move further, however one of their legions was crushed. Nakhan has made his first plans of destroying the inbound NF tanks charging at them.
- S-BG-7, head towards Point C1-1Y56. S-40, head towards Point YAG-670. S-N-60, head forward to Point A52-708. Execute immediately.
Other legions hid in random places, monitoring inbound NF legions. Knowing that their situation means a territorial win for everyone, the remaining regions, except for S-BG-7, S-40 and S-N-60, have remained stealth.

- Commander Sjerjena, what do we do? - asked one of the soldiers at Pravda's S-51.
- Do nothing and only monitor the enemy's moves. If they get close, attack. - replied the commander of the said team.

(Ch.02 Part 2 is written.