ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29 ★彡

Beginne am Anfang

Katsuki sat back down and began to scroll on his phone, peacefully. Shoto stared at him for a few seconds before deciding to ask, "Bakugo, are you gay?" 

Your eyes widened and you quickly swallowed your food "Sho..! You can't just ask like that!" He wasn't really sure what he said wrong but maybe it was offensive? Or was it too blunt? He did have a tendency to do that... 

Katsuki sighed, "I am. Is that a problem, Half-and-half?" Shoto shook his head, "No. Just curious." Shoto began to eat his food very nonchalantly. "Just don't tell anyone, yeah?" Shoto nodded and you were glad they were having a normal convo for once. 

❦❦❦

After a great breakfast, you and Shoto went back to your room. "Can we watch the new Chainsaw Man episode? We didn't get to watch it last night." You nodded, "Sure, just pass me the contr--"

Your phone began to buzz and when you looked to see who it was, it said 'no caller ID.' "Are you going to answer it?" You shrugged and stared at your phone. Usually, you would just ignore numbers you didn't know, especially any no-caller IDs but your gut was telling you to answer them...

"Hello?" 

"Y/n, it's me. I don't wanna talk on the phone long but meet me at the place I sent you. Be quick and come alone. Try not to draw so much attention to yourself. Bye!" 

The phone hung up before you could get another word out but you knew whose voice that was. "Y/n?" Shoto worriedly looked at you, "Sorry, it was... I gotta go somewhere. I'll be back soon!" He watched as you hurriedly changed into an all-black outfit, not sure where you were going or what was even going on. "Y/n, what's the matter?"

"It's nothing bad, I promise. You can watch the new ep without me if you want, I've read the manga so I know what'll happen." He shook his head, "I'll wait. Be safe." He kissed your forehead and you quickly left.

He wasn't sure what was wrong or why you needed to leave in such a hurry but he trusted you and knew you were strong enough to handle yourself if anything were to happen... which he really hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Just as you were told, you were able to slip out without drawing too much attention to yourself. Only person who noticed you leaving was Katsuki but you told him you had something come up. 

"It's about a 25-minute walk from here... I can cut that time in half if I run fast enough." 

❦❦❦

You ended up in a secluded area; one that you've never really been to before... But now that you were there, you were regretting your decision on coming. For all you knew, it could've been a setup. Not that he would do anything like that, but it could've been someone's quirk or something... Your guard quickly went up the more you thought about it.

"Maybe he's just late? Or maybe I got the wrong place." You pulled your phone out to check the location he sent you a few minutes ago but everything looked right. "I'll just call--" You quickly whipped around with a strong kick after hearing some rustling leaves behind you. 

But, your kick was blocked by no other than... "Ow... You've really gotten stronger, baby bird. That really hurt..!" Your guard went down the minute you saw the winged man standing in front of you. "Why the hell would you try sneaking up on me like that?!" Keigo laughed and pulled you in for a hug. "It's been a while, kid. I've missed you."

You hugged him back and slowly began to calm down after the scare he gave you. "I thought the next time I saw you would be after your mission." The two of you pulled away from the hug but you were still so happy to see him. "I did too. But you know I always got a way. And don't worry, we can relax here. No one knows we're here but you and I."