"No! They were formed because they wanted to hide the truth from the public- they erased the knowledge that should've been passed down through generations of every big Clans!" Putol ni Madame ZenLe.

"Wh- what do you mean?" Saad ni Zen Palin, isa sa mga kababata ni Madame ZenLe.

"Our Ancestors were the center of Cultivation World, the Demon Clan, Zen, our Nature was the source of every Craft there is- and their Ancestors were too greedy for more, Craft was only made for Healing, but they knew it could be more. They Cultivate our Craft to be destructive in order for them to spread fear and gain power! My parents tried to reason to them and explained the potential harm it could do to our Souls but they wouldn't listen- they killed my parents!" Sigaw ni Madame ZenLe.

"Lies! Our Craft came from the God of Cultivation, God Jin! He's the one who drove off Demons and Beasts in order to protect humanity, he passed down his knowledge-" Sigaw ni Elder Baan ng Qin.

"Where do you think God Jin learned his Craft?! He invented it himself?" Sigaw ni Madame ZenLe na umalingawngaw sa paligid.

Itim na luha ang lumabas sa mga mata nito na ikina takot ng karamihan.

"That Jin Swordmaster gained his Craft from stealing from our family, he and four of his friends were my parent's students! Jin, Kaan, Shou, Qin, and Lin. And Jin did not saved humans from Demons and Beasts, he killed them so nobody could know the truth- every Beasts lineage that has cognitive and intellectual capabilities were annihilated by him. My parents tried to stop them and got killed in the process, they told them that using Craft for their personal gain will lead to serious consequences, now Spirits are the result of years of ruining Craft!" Baling ni Madame ZenLe kay Elder Baan.

Natigil ang labanan at naglaho ang mga Spirits sa paligid, nanahimik ang lahat ng magbago ang anyo ni Madame ZenLe. May dalawang mahahabang sungay ang lumabas sa kaniyang ulo, namuting lalo ang kaniyang buhok at mga matay lalong nanlisik. 

"I am the last living Demon, and I won't let my parent's death be in vain, I will restore what's rightfully ours. I will eradicate every impurity this world has, and I will continue so until every tainted Craft of our Clan is gone!" Madame ZenLe

"So, that's your story?" Sambi ni LinSe na ikina gulat ni Madame ZenLe.

"How are you-" Natigilan si ZenLe ng mapansing katabi nito sina LinLe, ShouLe, at ZenLe.

"Mother, please stop this!" ZenLe

"So... You're alive, have you heard the truth? Come son, be by my side and help me eradicate this tainte-" Madame ZenLe

"No, you're a monster. Even though what you said was true, you have no right to kill- walang kinalamang ang mga anak ng taong gumawa-" ZenLe

"Walang kinalaman? Do you think that will change everything that happened to me?! They killed my parents Xian, they stole our Craft and ruined our ways of Cultivation-" Madame ZenLe

"But look what you've done, you turned like that! Yes they stole something from you, yes they killed your parents, but you're a parent too yourself- and look what you've done to your family, you tried to kill your own son... You're no different from those humans you hate!" ZenLe

Natigilan si Madame ZenLe sa sinabi ng kaniyang anak.

"Your not my son, you're simply an experiment that turned out as a failure. I only conceive you to keep that man from leaving, but with all of those sacrifices, your half brother had turned out to be the only success I had. If it wasn't for his Dark Craft, I won't achieve this!" Saad ni Madame ZenLe na ikinalabas ng daan daang Spirits sa katawan niya.

Isang malaking patalim ang parang tumarak sa dibdib ni ZenLe ng marinig ito sa sarili niyang ina, ang inakala niyang mapagmahal na ina ay ngayo'y isang walang pusong halimaw na lulong sa paghihiganti!