💙Blue Eyes💙

Chapter 2

One day ago.....

Authors'pov

Noh an eighteen year old orphan boy woke up at 8 am , freshnup, ate breakfast and gone to his work. He have a job in a library which is nearby his one room house . He dropped out from his middle school when his parents died in an accident. He was 14 at that time. He had no one left to ask any kind of help . So he dropped out from the school and went that library to ask a job that he can afford . And the librarian gave him this job and that one room home which he is living now.

Noh is a brilliant student and a  curious cat also. that librarian gave him an amount which is enough of him to leave . Noh loves to read mythical stories  , mostly warewolf stories.

So today also after the work he takes a warewolf story book secretly and went to his home.

Noh's pov

I came to my small home and went to freshnup and ate some noodles that i bought from the convince store on my way.

After having dinner. I took that warewolf book that i took from library

This is it's name - 💙 Blue Eyes 💙

And it's description is

"What will the true blood Alpha do when he realises that his mate is the  power source of moon godess herself and now he need to give his mate to moon godess for the sake of other wolves ......"

What ?! I heard it right !right? A true blood Alpha's mate - and it will be 100% sure that it will be an omega . I never ever read a story that makes Omega's as power sources . It's looks like intersting.

I started to res the first chapter and it's describes the omega named Nanon who is so much fragile, silent and pure herated one . There is a bully in his school who is harrassing him very brutally.

Why Omega's need to be this much fragile and kind hearted? Why can't they respond? I wish I can be that omega and shows the whole world that Omega's are not meant to be weak . They  also have  ability to protect themselves from the attack.

The thing he doesn't know is a shooting star 🌠 passed at that time when he wished for that.

TBC......

This is Noh = The character behaviour that I gave on introduction chapter is Noh's . And Nanon's behaviour is this 👆......  I think I cleared doubts.right?😅 .

And there is one more character that I didn't introduced on beginning. I will introduce him in next chapter.... Bye gullusss🫶🥹💕