💙Blue Eyes💙

Chapter 1

Noh's pov

I groaned and woke up from the bed when the sunlight hit on my face. I looked around then it hits me

.......WAIT WHERE THE FUCK AM I ?......

"Nanon........"

I heard someone called. And the next moment a girl who have a complete dominant aura came to me while smiling and I felt some weaknesses when her aura reached me....what the fuck is happening to me?

"Nanon go and freshnup and come to the downstairs everyone is waiting for you to have breakfast with you" she smiled and ruffled my hair and went from here.

Wait did she called me Nanon? And I know this nam- WHAT THE FUCK ? isn't it the name of the main lead in the book I bought yesterday

Huh ? No never it's impossible. Don't assume anything Noh .... first freshnup and go to downstairs then you can find everything.right?

I freshnup quickly and went to downstairs ...

"Non come eat breakfast you running late to college" a man called me ... Who is he ? Whatever just play with the flow Noh you will find th answer soon .

" Mae where is  poh  ? " That girl asked

Wait did she called him Mae? So he is her mother but how can it be possible? Don't tell me that I am really is in the story

" Iam here Milk" I heard a deep voice from my behind and I see someone sit beside me ...he looks so damn handsome I can't believe that he is their father.

"Non finish your breakfast and hurry up  I need to attend a meeting " The person who is sitting beside their mother said ...I don't know who he is....but he have that aura that making me to kneel down .....FCK why am I feeling so weak now ?

After our breakfast that boy whose name I heard their mother calling singto take me to the college which Nanon studing....while on the drive he didn't said anything nor am I ...

Now iam standing infront of the college with 0 Idea of what iam gonna do next.

"Oy non " suddenly someone wrapped their hands on my shoulder and I startled

"Oy First you idiot dont make him startl . Don't you know he is so fragile" the girl who is shorter than me said.. OMG finally I found someone who is shorter than me phewwwww.

"Sorry non I make you startle . Forgive first naaa " the person named First said

"It's ok First "...

We went to our class ... The moment I entered to class someone pull me towards them and pinned to the wall and trapped me with their hand ... At the moment I closed my eyes then I open to see who did that. And I see someone is starting at me with a golden eyes ....wait a minute it's golden freaking golden eyes.....now I am sure Iam in the story now.

" Hloo pretty... Missed me ? " He asked

Missed? The heck I didn't even know him

Authors'pov

Din a beta , is  their classmate who have an obsession towards Nanon. First and Love always try to hide Nanon from Din. Because Nanon is a soft hearted kind sweet omega who is fragile like a glass cover ...so they act like a shield to him.

First and Love were going to push Din from their bestfriend but before that someone did it and Din landed on the floor . And that someone is none other than their bestfriend Nanon

" You as$hole what the fuck you think you're trying to do with me huh ? You shit head how dare you to pin me on the wall like that ... If you ever do this again I swear you will not have any kids in future because the way of their birth from you will cut off by me . Do you understand motherfcker . ....." Nanon

The class became silent after that outbrust. And everyone including his two bestfriend first and Love  is eyeing Nanon like he came directly from the hell or something .

TBC

I know it's little bit confused but don't worry it will be cleared in next chapter