"Yes!", Sarada said while looking at Cho Cho.

"How you know that?", Sarada asked surprisingly looking at Cho Cho. 😯

"You know sarada"," Congratulations 👏", Cho Cho said with smile on her face.

"Ah.. congratulations! For what?", Sarada ask with confused 😕 look.

"Oh sarada! My dear! You are in love!",cho cho said excitedly and with cheerfull voice.

"What! Love!me!", sarada said shockingly.
"What are saying chocho?",
"You know sarada you are in love with boruto",cho cho said with gentle smile 😊.
"No..no..no.. why i will be in love that stupid baka! Boruto ", Sarada said.

"You know sarada, when some one you love, is far from you then the feeling of lonelyness is start to rising and the emotions for that person which are buried deep in side your heart are start to overflow ",

"That case is with you",

"You and boruto are always together since your childhood and you both are on same team and a secret bond is already built between you both.",

"And now when he is away from you , now start to realise your original feelings for him",

"But we are just friends nothing more than that", sarada said in reply.

"Oh dear.. you know"", Cho Cho said while placing her hand on sarada's shoulder "this feeling of your is more than just friendship"Cho Cho give reassuring smile to sarada.

"So give it some time and think about it ", Cho Cho said while going away from Sarada.

Sarada stand there still thinking about what cho cho just said to her.

****

Sarada is in her room lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling of her room.
(Think about it), thought of what cho cho said is coming frequently in her mind.

"Ahhhhh....cho cho you just make me more confused", sarada yelled in frustration.

"What is it sarada?", As Sakura came in her from hearing yelling from Sarada's room
.
"Ahh.. nothing mom", sarada said while smiling awkwardly.

"Are you okay sarada?",Sakura said with serious and concerned look while sitting in one side of bed.

Sarada  came close to her mom and asked "mom",

"Hmm", Sakura responded.

"I want to ask you something,can I?", sarada said with serious look on her face.

"Yeah" Sakura said worried look.
"I want to ask when you realised that you are in love with dad?",sarada asked.

"Ahh",Sakura responded shockingly.

"Why suddenly you ask this", Sakura asked.
"Just came into mind",sarada said while looking away from her mom with little blush on her face.

"Hmm..if I think about it",

"I don't know when I start to feel for him but it is something which you realise when you are in already love with someone",Sakura said with smile.

"Oh..is that so", sarada said in low voice.

"And how it feels when you are in love with someone",sarada asked while looking below on the bed.

"Ok.... Now tell me what is going on", Sakura asked.
"What! nothing!",sarada said nervously while looking away from her mom.
"Just tell me",Sakura asked with some high voice.
"Ok..but promise me you don't laugh at me",sarada said.
"Ok",Sakura said confused face.
"It's actually that it's like when I think about someone my heart start beating very fast and when someone speak his name in front of me my heart skip a beat and..",
"When I thought about him, I feel butterflies in my stomach and some weird sensation in my body." Sarada said while looking down at bedsheet.

When she hear no voice, she up her head to see her mom

And she see her mom is like statue in shock with her mouth open.

"Mom..mom.."sarada waves her hand in front of Sakura's face .

"Hnnn",as Sakura came to reality and hugged sarada while saying "oh my dear!you are in love!I am happy for you",as tear start coming from her eyes.

"Mom.. i can't breathe "sarada said while trying to free her from her mom.
"Oh sorry", Sakura said while realising her from hug.

"So who is him?",Sakura asked excitedly.
"It..it.. boruto", sarada said while blushing hard and looking down.

Sakura just shock again from her reply but this time she came to reality on her own and in no time.

"I knew it" Sakura said confidently.
"What", sarada asked.

"You two are always act like you don't like eachother but deep down you both care for eachother and always protect each other and now it take form of love",

"I am happy for both of you",Sakura said smiling.

"But I don't know if he feels same for me", sarada said with worried look.

"Don't worry dear, I know I can also feel same for you", sakura said reassuring her daughter.

Sarada gave her mom smile.

"Oh I want to ask is there any letter came from dad or boruto?", Sarada asked.

"When are they coming and how long are they planning to stay away from village"

"It is almost two year now", sarada asked frustrated.

"Yeah I know"Sakura said sadly.
"I also miss them","but don't worry I think they will come really soon", Sakura said smiling.

Sarada nodded with eyes of full hope.

****