1

Jin’s POV

I stretched both of my arms while leaning against my comfortable, black swiveling chair to rest my upper body. It was getting sore after leaning my body forward for hours since early in the morning. It was a chaotic day in the office despite the beautiful, shiny sun reflecting South Korea. I was having a very different type of weather here in my office due to the scandalous news involving me.

Thinking about it again, I massaged my temple, while releasing a frustrating sigh. The rumors were endless and the media kept on spiraling around me that I barely had any privacy. It was one hell of a day and another day reporters camping themselves in front of my company and apartment building.

The chair squeaked as I stood up and observed the situation downstairs where I could transparently see a group of reporters, hovering around. I crossed my arms against my chest and my lips couldn’t help but frown.

I clenched my jaw, “These fucking reporters and their fake news,”

I loath those fake news and those gold-digging and attention whore women who agreed to spread fake rumors. I sued them a thousand times, and yet, magically they appear again.

Should I make them all disappear? Or ban them from living?

I shook my head at the dark and insidious thoughts. Although it sounds tempting, in this lawful world, doing those types of stuff can put me in prison. And I can’t be having these thoughts or I’ll be consumed by darkness sooner than I thought.

Knock, knock, knock.

“Come in,” I ordered without removing my eyes from witnessing the opera of reporters downstairs.

The sound of the door opening, accompanied by the light footsteps entered. The rustle of clothing yet formal greeted me and I knew it was my secretary.

“Chairman, we have found where the source of news came from,” Secretary Do confidently replied with his conservative voice.

I raised my brow and turned myself to face him, “Oh? Enlighten me,” I sat back down to make myself comfortable.

He opened a black folder and put it on my desk and I immediately inspected it. Secretary Do cleared his throat and put his arms in front of him, “We have yet to figure out the purpose of this but there is no doubt it was done by the same person,”

My expression turned bleak instantly, “Her, you mean?”

“...Yes,” He sounded cautious.

Fuck! Is she going to continue doing this to fuck up my family business?!” I balled my fists tightly, “Knowing that manipulative bitch, she must have used someone. Who did she manipulate and deceive this time?”

“She befriended Mr. James Henry, the son of one of the biggest news companies in the US,” Secretary Do answer, his eyes unwavering despite meeting my eyes.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at the information, “Befriended? You mean she bedded him and managed to compel him to do her bidding. Am I right?”

“Yes, Chairman. She convinced him to spread the news of you having a sexual relationship with exotic women,”

“That bitch,” I cursed out loud, “Any other information I need to know?”

Secretary Do nodded, “She was also seen to be around this rising model before the news broke out this morning. It seems like she had achieved manipulating and deceiving the model into agreeing to be in a scandal with you, Chairman,”

“Remove that model immediately from the industry,” I instructed, my eyes turning colder every second.

“Of course, Chairman,”