Chapter 6: Feelings

Nikki's POV

Tyler was the one driving Nathan's car as we go back to my house. We reached to my house and Ethan carries me inside again. I slowly lift my eyes up to look at him and he tilted his head down to look at my eyes. He smirked at me and I just simply smile at him.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, touching his cheek.

He looks up to check his way," We're almost there to your room," He tells me and looks down back at me.

He opens the door and walks in, placing me down on the bed. He removes my shoes and pulled the pink and blue blanket as he placed it on my body. Finally, I'm back at my sweet chamber that I once loved. Ethan was about to walk away when I pulled his hand.

He stopped and turns around to look at me," What?"

"Don't leave, please stay with me," I pleaded, looking deep into his eyes. I don't want to be alone tonight, I need someone to stay with me.

He gives me a reassuring smile and said," Fine, I'll stay with you. At least my mom's not around in our house tonight."

I giggled and gave him a huge smile as he grabs the blanket and laid down beside me.

Call me a silent flirt but this is how I act since 7th grade, when I ask a guy best friend that I like to come at my house I decided to act like I feel so alone that I needed someone to stay with me for the night, although I get used to being alone at home. He accepts my offer and sleeps at my room while I ended up cuddling him when sleeping. Awesome right? I guess not.

Don't assume that I'm starting to like him, I don't want things to be in a hurry yet. I have to think about it for a while if liking a man in his 30's is clearly fine with everyone. I used to read a teen fiction story in Wattpad about a twenty-year-old girl falling for a thirty-eight-year-old man. Surprised? I know you do. Here's another one; an eighteen-year-old boy falling for a twenty-seven-year-old woman. How's that? I guess you'll keep the reactions to yourselves.

I closed my eyes for few minutes until i drifted to sleep.

====

Two weeks and two days later....

Ethan and I were getting so close to each other... as friends. Like I said, I don't want to be in a rush with my feelings. If ever this tingling sensation (or feeling) starts to develop then that's the time I declare things.

It was now recess time as Tyler and Heather make their way to the cafeteria while I had to go to my locker to get put away some stuff. As I slammed my locker shut I shrieked when Jared was leaning against the locker, his eyes darted on me. Shit.

I crossed my arms and scowled like a mean girl," What are you doing here?"

He grabs both of my shoulders as he pushed me on the lockers, pinning me tight," You know I am not done with you."

"Yes you are," I said, shooting him daggers full of hatred.