Chapter 3: Meet Ethan

Nikki's POV

I can't imagine how happy, glorious and lucky I am to meet someone new that is so fucking handsome yet hot at the same time, but I don't think he's in mid 20's. Maybe twenty-seven? Twenty-eight? Twenty-nine? I don't know, I just want to know his age.

I was just sitting there feeling nonchalant and looking or maybe studying at his beautiful, attractive, magnetic and desirable face. There's a possibility that this guy is too old for me, not because of his looks but it's his age.

"Uhm, are you done staring at my face?" He asked nonchalantly and my eyes widen. I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

I look down on the ground and bite my lip," Maybe?"

"It's okay, I get used to that," He snorted with laughter," So anyway, what's your name beautiful?"

Please don't blush, please don't fucking blush in front of him you silent bitch. Just act natural and don't do anything stupid before it ends up pathetic I thought.

I gulped," I-I'm Nikki, Nikki Sanders."

"I'm Ethan, Ethan Reynolds," He offers his hand on mine and I hold on to it, shaking our hands together.

I let go of his hand and smiled," Nice to uhhm meet you, Ethan."

"Is that your friend over there talking to my mom?" He pointed out to Heather who is talking to a woman in her 60's, which I assumed that it's Ethan's mom. Wait, why is his mom in the park?

I bite my lip again and answered," Yeah, and why the heck did you bring your mother here?"

"She..... wanted to.... hang out with me?" His answer was more likely a question and he seems to be making an excuse.

I nodded with a smile," Oh really, is that an excuse?"

"Definitely not an excuse."

"Admit it," I protested.

He shook his head," No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ehem!"

A coughing voice came out of nowhere. I turn around and it was Jared," Jared, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, and who's this guy you're talking to?" He moves his gaze on Ethan with a glare.