29. The Worst Person I've Ever Met

Start from the beginning

Apparently, they had a whole bet going on on whether Marshall and I would finally have sex, and since we haven't, Swifty had won.

It's kind of disgusting actually, but it kind of makes me giggle.

I plop down on the couch next to them again and snatch up a glass with a drink in it, as Marshall appears in the doorway.

They all begin to clown him right away, and I just smirk and take a sip of my drink.

Marshall eyes me hard for a few seconds, then he suddenly walks all the way in the room, snatches up the TV remote and turns off the TV.

"Yo what the fuck, dawg!" Denaun says, and Marshall gives him the look of death.

"Yo, everybody out. Right now!!" He barks, and they all just laugh at him.

"Yo Slim, stop being such a lil bitch about it just cause the girl rejected your ass. Again!!"

"I SAID EVERYBODY OUT!!" Marshall now bellows and they all look at him like he's lost it.

There's a bit of a shuffle going on, then Proof stands up.

"Aight y'all, let's bounce."

And the rest of the guys immediately follow his lead.

I just shrug my shoulders as I continue to sit prettily on the couch, continuing to sip on my drink, even though the taste of alcohol is quite literally making me sick right now.

Marshall walks up to me and stands over me sitting on the couch.

"Are you fucking deaf?" He asks me coldly. "I said, everybody out. That meant you too, Aisha."

I tilt my head back slightly and stare at him.

"Did you really mean me though, Marshall?" I giggle. Well great, the liquor is already going to my head, apparently.

He grabs me by the arm and snatches me up.

"Don't fucking play with me, girl," he says through gritted teeth once we are face to face.

"God, you are such a sore loser," I whisper as I stare him up and down. "You really can dish it but can't take it, can you?"

"Fuck's that supposed to mean?" He frowns.

"I'm beating you at this game we play, and you apparently can't stand it," I reply, feeling more and more emboldened by this drink I'm currently sipping on.

Until Marshall suddenly snatches it out of my hand.

"I think you've had enough yo," he announces, throwing the remains of the drunk back, then slamming the glass on the counter, his movement so rough that he cracks the glass.

"There you go again," I sigh and roll my eyes. "Acting just like my damn daddy."

"Yeah, and just like with your daddy, you just love to challenge me, girl," Marshall says angrily. He steps closer to me. "Let me ask you something, Aisha. Is it this whole rebellious thing all over again? Do you enjoy making me angry then?"

"Not at all," I reply, and I grab at the hem of his shirt, not really knowing what I'm doing exactly or why. "Cause you are just so damn scary when you are mad, Marshall. Is that what you wanted to hear?" I ask in a mockingly small voice.

Once again, I don't really know what exactly is wrong with me at the moment. But the truth is, I really shouldn't have drank.

And I really do like making him angry.

"You know what, fuck this shit," Marshall suddenly says. "Tonight, you are gonna fucking learn not to play with me."

With that, he grabs the back of my head and his lips crush against mine.