𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫..

your mother and the headmistress had left.

okay so sinceee you and Wednesday are new, I guess I could show you around! - Enid said happily

you looked at Wednesday, she looked at you.
Enid broke the silence by squealing as she led you both out.
——————————
you were walking down the halls kids staring at all three of you but you chose to ignore them.
she led you outside to an area with a lot of students.
you don't want or need attention attracted towards you the universe thought otherwise kids threw some stares at you and Wednesday then continued talking.

so! there's fangs, furs like me, stones and scales, you see that girl over there? - Enid asked as she pointed to a girl with buzzed hair and blue eyes.

she's like the queen bee of nevermore shes 'perfect', well she was before xavier broke up with her. - she pointed to a boy painting the wall.
Wednesday looked at him, for quite a long time.
you decided to walk off to explore by yourself.
—————————
you reached a display case full of trophies and photos of people assuming they're legacies.
as you inspected the photos you came across two gorgeous women one with black hair and the other with dark blonde hair..
it took you a second to realise the familiar woman, it was your mother.. after all her name read on the bottom of the picture along with a lot of other names as well..
you sighed.
you don't know why your mother exactly wanted you here, but you decided to continue your stroll around campus.

until you ran into something or... someone?
—————————
ITS SHORTTT IK IM SORRY BUT ATLEAST YOU GET YOUR FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SOMEONE 😉😉
287  words.