𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝗽 𝟯

Start from the beginning

     'It's peaceful out here,' Jungwon said, glancing down at her with a small smile. 

     'Yeah,' Midori smiled. 'It really is.'

Midori never really got to enjoy nature. She was a city girl, born and raised in London before moving to Busan where she spent the majority of her time training. When she was not training, she was with her grandparents, spending time with them.

      'Woah!' Jungwon marvelled. 'A bunny.'

He took hold of her hand, pulling her over to the fence, the flashlight of his phone shining onto a bunny. 

      'Do you see the bunny, noona?' Jungwon asked her, eyes wide and bright.

      'Yes, Jungwon, I'm not blind,' Midori deadpanned.

      'Let's go say hi to it!'

He pulled her further while Midori could not stop her heart from beating hard against her ribcage. It was not the first time they held hands, yet the feeling that erupted inside her heart was foreign. 

Jungwon ran towards it, pulling Midori along with him. Her body jerked with the sudden movements, a sound of displeasure leaving her lips as she was forced to use more energy than she wished to. 

      'You're going to traumatise the poor thing,' Midori told him, gently pulling her hand from his grasp. If he was going to continue chasing it, she would rather not be a part of it. 

      'It'll be fine,' Jungwon reassured her and began making his way up the stairs.

Midori could only let out a small sigh before trudging after the excited boy.

﹙★﹚

( english in italics )

Once the two had returned from their trip, Midori was met with the sound of Heeseung. 

She gently moved towards the couch, eyes searching for Naito's, finding him on the couch with Jake in between him and Sunoo

She gently moved towards the couch, eyes searching for Naito's, finding him on the couch with Jake in between him and Sunoo. She could not help but raise an eyebrow at him. He only gave her a shrug in response, knowing it was best for Jake to be in between them to avoid any suspicion.