chαptєr 1

Nina's POV

I stared at the picture of Ian and I sitting on my dresser. God we were so happy. Ian tried to serenade me even though singing isn't his thing. I thought it was sweet. He was really good at playing the piano. And as he sang about how much he adored me. I just fell even more in love with him.

I can't believe it's been 6 months since I ran out on Ian the night he proposed

I can't believe it's been 6 months since I ran out on Ian the night he proposed. I feel like such an idiot for doing that. I wish so much that I could take it all back but I know I can't. I love Ian and as much time has passed I'm still madly in love with him. He really is such a great guy. He treated me like I was his everything. He made me laugh all the time, which I loved because I like people I can joke around with and his humor definitely matched mine. He was always so protective of me and I felt safe in his arms, like absolutely nothing could harm me while I was engulfed in his warmth. He was really sweet and romantic and he liked to take risks as much as I did. So everyday tended to be an adventure with us. There was never a dull moment when we were together. You know that awkwardness you may feel in a relationship when you just start out dating? Yeah. Ian and I didn't have that problem. He enjoyed displays of affection, so he was never shy about showing me or anybody else how he felt about me. He was an amazing cook as well, which was fantastic since I didn't cook that much. He was organized which was a great quality because I was kinda a pack rat. I kept a lot of things for sentimental reasons and Ian kept me on my toes about that. And my god when we made love it was always so earth shattering. We had this connection like no other. Whether we were lost in each other's touch, eyes and hell even words. There were sparks just igniting between us. I guess that's why we had such amazing onscreen chemistry. We were physically and mentally attracted to each other. The world fell away when we stared into each other's eyes. Just Ian and I. We always locked eyes when we experienced that intensified mind blowing love making. Our love reflected into each other's eyes as we became one. Even when we're angry and shouting hurtful heated words at each other there was still so much passion. And with one simple touch with that anger the fire inside us both ignites and we'd have passionate sex. Never a fuck but something more. Something much more meaningful and satisfying. He knew my body better than I knew my own and I knew his. I'd definitely say we were in sync with eachother. Absolutely everything came natural to us when we were together. But the most important factor about me and Ian is that we understood each other. We can literally talk about any and everything and never get tired. He enjoyed spending time with me as much as I did with him. He kept things fun and exciting for me. I guess in some aspect I never knew what it was like to truly fall in love until Ian. I thought I did but I came to the realization nothing and nobody compared to what he and I had. Fuck I missed him so much! Everything was so perfect before. Why the hell did the media have to ruin it! Constantly bringing my fears that I pushed down into light. The age gap. Marriage. Kids. None of those things were even a factor before we went public. After though, it was all I could think about. I kept thinking. We won't last. It was great while it lasted. Don't get too comfortable. He's ready for something your not. Your still young go out and live! In the beginning, I was ready to just take things by storm and whatever happened between Ian and I just happened. Instead the media ruined that and left me questioning my future with the love of my life. I looked at the other picture of us next to the previous one.