Three Little Words

You woke up and looked over at your clock. Shit! You jumped out of bed and ran into Johnny's room. He wasn't in bed. You walked into the living room to see Billy putting on Johnny's backpack. "Good morning, babe." he said in a gravely voice.

"Oh, hey!" you said staring at them. "I turned off your alarm, I thought you could sleep in a bit." Billy said. He's so sweet. "Oh.. thank you." you said walking over. You leaned up and kissed his lips. "You ready Johnny boy?" Billy said. "Ready Freddy." Johnny said grabbing his hand, smiling up at him.

You stood on the porch and lit a cigarette as Billy walked Johnny down to the bus stop. You had never had any help with him before. Something as small as this meant so much to you. The bus pulled up and you saw Billy get on the bus with him. You watched as he walked to the back of the bus and said something to some kids back there.

He walked down the steps of the bus, a cigarette dangling from his lips. You watched him as he walked up the driveway to you. He was so handsome. "Those boys won't mess with him again." he said blowing smoke out of his nose. "Billy..." you said. "What? I just... had a little talk with them." he said winking at you.

You grabbed him by his shirt pulling him to you and pressing your lips roughly against his. He smiled against your lips. "Thank you." you said when you pulled away. "I gotta go make some money but I have about thirty minutes before I have to leave." Billy said smirking and reaching down pulling on the strings of your silk pajama shorts.

"Hmm.. I wonder what we could do..." you said your voice drifting off. Billy eyes roamed up and down your body before finally landing on your eyes. His blue eyes burned into yours. You grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

SMUT ⚠️:

You walked into your room and slipped off your tank top. Billy grinned and watched as you let your shorts fall to the floor. You walked over to him and leaned up nibbling his ear. "How many times do you think you can make me cum in thirty minutes?" you whispered in his ear.

"Is that a challenge?" he said deeply. "Mhmm," you said reaching down to rub his cock through his jeans. "Fuck." he breathed. "Get on the bed." he said sternly. You walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Billy walked over and kneeled in front of you. He spread your legs apart roughly.

"Such a pretty pussy," he said running his finger along your slit. "Lay down." he ordered. You laid back on the bed. Billy's hands slipped underneath your ass gripping tightly. He pulled you closer to him. You felt his tongue lick you slowly from bottom to top. You closed your eyes and moaned at the touch.

His tongue swirled slowly around your clit teasing you. "Billy.." you whined. His tongue landed on your clit flicking quickly. Your hips bucked up at the sensation. You felt his fingers digging into your ass as he gripped you tighter. His lips locked onto your clit and he began to suck.

You felt yourself close already. You reached down holding his head in position. "Right.. right there, baby." you moaned. He let go of your ass and moved his hands to your knees spreading them widely as he continued sucking on your clit. "I'm gonna cum!" you cried out as your back arched. Billy moaned deeply and you felt the vibrations on your clit. You gripped his hair tightly as you reached your climax. "Ohh, fuccckk."

He got off his knees and leaned over you. "One." he whispered. You grabbed his neck pulling him in for a kiss. Billy stood back up and removed his shirt. He picked you up and moved you to the middle of the bed. His hand reached down as he stroked your dripping pussy. Your body twitched every time he ran his fingers across your clit. He chuckled deeply, loving the response your body was giving him.

He whispered in your ear as he continued exploring your warmth with his fingers. "Are you sensitive?" he said in your ear. You nodded. "Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers, baby?" he growled. "Y..yes." you breathed. You jerked as he entered three fingers inside you. "Ohh, god," you cried out.

It was an overwhelming sensation but it felt incredible. He began to move his fingers in and out of you roughly. "Jesus," you said gripping his bicep tightly. He sucked on your neck as his hand sped up. He entered a fourth finger and your nails dug into his arm as you cried out. "Billy! Shit!" You felt his fingers stretching you out. He angled his fingers upwards and began to fuck you hard with his hand.

"Ohh my goddd, don't... don't stop Billy!" you begged him. "Are you my little slut?" he growled his eyes coming to meet yours. You nodded. "I wanna hear you say it." he hissed, his hand fucking you at an insane pace. "I.. I'm your little slut!" you screamed. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you felt your muscles spasm around his fingers. You felt your cum running down your warmth, soaking the sheets beneath you.

Billy shoved his tongue in your mouth and ran his hand up and down your warmth before giving your pussy a hard smack causing your body to jolt. Your chest was rising and falling quickly. "Two." Billy said, still counting your orgasms. He stood up removing his pants and boxers. His cock was rock hard. Oh shit.

"Billy... I don't.. know if I can handle it." you said breathing heavy. "You're gonna take it." he said deeply, climbing back on top of you. "I.. I'm gonna take it." you said biting your lip. You had never had someone be so dominant and it turned you on even more.

His eyes burned into yours as he lined himself up with your entrance and entered you slowly. Your whole body felt like it was tingling. You were still coming down from the high of your first two orgasms.

"Fuck, y/n. You're so fucking wet." he said thrusting into you slowly, savoring the feeling. You sighed deeply feeling him enter you gently. "I.. I love feeling you inside me." you breathed. He started to speed up his thrusts and your legs immediately began to shake.

"Already, baby?" he said reaching down to grip your throat. "Billy.. it's too much." you whined. "Do you want me to stop?" he said, knowing you didn't. "No.. no. Please don't stop!" you cried. You wrapped your legs around his waist crossing your ankles behind him, holding him in as close as possible.

"Do you like this cock, baby?" he said gripping your throat even tighter as he thrust deeply. "Y..yes. I love your cock." you cried your legs still shaking. He quickly grabbed your legs tossing them over his shoulder as he rammed into you. "Billyyy!" you screamed as you came again. He reached down rubbing your clit quickly as you fell apart beneath him.

You felt his cock twitch and felt his cum release into you as he growled your name. He rolled off of you and you laid there unable to speak. "Three." Billy said after a minute, coming to kiss your neck. "Ready for four?" he said chuckling. "Billy!" you said smacking his arm. "I... Holy shit." was all you managed. You rolled over on your side looking into his eyes.

He leaned over and kissed you gently. Don't say it. "Billy.. I love you." you whispered. Fuck. His face went soft and then switched to an expression you couldn't quite place. He was quiet for a second. "I.. uh.." he stuttered. "Shit.. I didn't.." you started. "No.. I um..." he said. You stood up quickly. "You should go." you said grabbing your clothes and throwing them on.

"Y/n, wait." he said standing up. "It's fine, Billy. Actually, I have to go. You can let yourself out." you kissed him quickly and grabbed your keys. You made it to your car before the tears started to fall. God damn it.