Johnny B. Goode

You and Billy actually had a good time at Robin's. He seemed pretty nervous but she played nice for your sake. It was almost time for Johnny to get off the school bus so you and Billy headed over to your place. You were nervous about what your mom would be doing or if she would even be there.

You walked inside and looked around. No sight of her. You saw your box of records dumped out, some scattered on the floor broken. Of course. There wasn't anything that your mom touched that didn't wind up broken in some form, including you.

You started to pick up the records that weren't broken and started putting them back in the box. Billy was picking up the broken pieces and throwing them in a trash bag. "Thanks, Billy. You don't have to do that." you said. "You gotta stop saying that." he chuckled.

You looked up at him. "Sorry, I'm just not used to the help, I guess." you smiled sweetly at him. He leaned over and kissed your forehead. "I know." he said sitting on the ground and scooping you up into his lap. You leaned your head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're here, Billy." you said nuzzled into his neck. "Me too, baby. Me too." he said in that deep voice.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. You gently pressed your lips against his. You felt his firm hand on the back of your neck holding you close. His other hand rubbed up your thigh and slipped in between your legs. "Billy.. the bus" you whispered against his lips. "I know.. but it's fun to tease you." he said standing up suddenly.

"You're gonna pay for that later." you said as he walked to the porch and lit a cigarette. "I hope so." he grinned. You walked over and stood behind him wrapping your arms around his waist leaning into his back. You watched Johnny get off the bus and run up the stairs.

He slammed into Billy wrapping his arms around his legs squeezing hard. "Woah, hey man." Billy said ruffling his hair. Johnny looked up at Billy sniffling. He dropped down to his knees so he was eye level with Johnny. "What's wrong buddy?" he said. You crouched down and Johnny ran to you hugging you tight.

"Those boys were being mean to me on the bus." he said his eyes full of tears. "What boys?" you said wiping his tears away. "The ones.. who live.. on the corner, Tommy and.. and Henry Weston." he said through his sniffles. "Well you tell Tommy and Henry Weston that your big sister isn't afraid to catch a charge for her brother and..." you started. "Y/n.." Billy chuckled. "What?" you looked at him.

"I'll handle this." he said. "Thanks, Billy." Johnny said hugging him again. "Don't worry about it, kid." Johnny ran inside. "Those stupid boys. They're in fifth grade! What are two fifth graders doing picking on a fucking kindergartner. We should walk down there right now..." you rambled. "I'll handle it, okay. Just let me walk Johnny to the bus stop in the morning." he said handing you a cigarette.

"Yeah, okay." you said inhaling the cig. "I'm gonna fix us some dinner... you wanna stay tonight?" you asked hoping he would. "Absolutely." he said smacking your ass as you flicked the cigarette and walked inside. You went to the kitchen and started cooking spaghetti. You walked over to your records and pulled out your Chuck Berry album.

You always sang 'Johnny B. Goode' to your little brother. You put it on the record player and Johnny came running out of his room, hearing the song. "It's my song!" he cheered. "Yeah, it is!" you smiled at him and picked him up dancing around the room. "Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode" you sang to him sitting him back on the ground.

"Go, Johnny," you sang then pointed at Johnny. "Go! Go!" he sang back smiling. Johnny grabbed Billy and pulled him off the couch. "Oh.. no. I don't dance." Billy said in a gruff tone. "Oh, come onnn," you walked over grabbing his hands and shimmying. You held your fist up and sang into an invisible mic. "Go, Johnny," You put your hand in front of Billy. "Go. Go." Billy said with mild enthusiasm.

You and Johnny started laughing. "We'll take it!" you cheered picking him up again and spinning him around. You looked over and saw Billy smiling at you. You gave him a big grin before finishing your dance with Johnny. You went over to finish cooking the food and Johnny ran to his room to play with his toys.

Billy walked up behind you snaking his arms around your waist. He leaned in and whispered in your ear, "You know, I might just have to wife you up." This man. He turned you around quickly and pressed you against the counter. "I really really like you, y/n." he said looking into your eyes. "I really like you too, Billy." you said giving him a kiss.

You grabbed his shirt pulling him close as you deepened the kiss. The feeling of his body pressed against yours and the way he was kissing you made your whole body tingle. You moaned into his mouth and he picked you up, placing you on the counter. You wrapped your legs around him. He started kissing down your neck. "Mmm, Billy." you breathed out.

Johnny came running in. "I'm hungry!" he yelled. Billy groaned lightly, backing up and you jumped off the counter. "Dinners ready buddy. Go ahead and sit and I'll get you a plate." you smiled at him. You fixed him a plate and Billy took it over to him. You brought Billy his plate and then fixed yours.

You all sat down around the table and had dinner. It felt really comfortable and it was nice having someone else other than just you and Johnny. You could tell Johnny was excited too. You finished dinner and got him tucked into bed. You cleaned up the kitchen and went back to check on him, he was sound asleep.

You walked out to Billy who was smoking on the porch. You took his cigarette and threw it to the side. "Hey!" he said. You grabbed him and kissed him roughly. "You've been teasing me all day." you said pulling away. "I don't know I'm kinda tired tonight." he joked before pulling you back in.

"I kinda liked having you on that counter earlier." he smirked. "Oh, yeah?" you said running your hands down his chest. "Mhmm." he said grabbing your hand and pulling you inside. The lights were dim inside, only a lamp on in the living room. He pulled you into the kitchen.

SMUT ⚠️:

"Put your hands on the counter, baby." he whispered. You put your hands on the counter and Billy reached around unbuttoning your jeans and pulling them down. You stepped out of them and he spread your legs. He reached down his fingers running along your slit. "Mmm, baby." he moaned.

"Billy, fuck me." you said turning around and grabbing his belt, undoing it quickly. "Someone's eager." he growled turning you back around and bending you over the counter. "You want this cock baby?" "Yes, Billy." you whined. He unbuttoned his pants dropping them down. You felt his tip press against your entrance. He dipped it in slightly before pulling back out.

He was enjoying teasing you. He slid his cock in a few inches before pulling it out again. "Billy, please. I... I want you inside me." you pleaded. You felt his rough hand come around covering your mouth as he slammed into you. You cried out into his hand. He moaned deeply as he thrust into you.

You stuck your ass out and he gripped your waist as he continued thrusting fast and deep. "Fuck, h..harder baby." you cried. Billy pressed your head against the counter and forcefully thrust into you. "Y..yes. Right there," you moaned. "Are you gonna cum for me, darling?" he said smacking your ass again. "Mhmm. You... you feel so good," you said reaching down and rubbing your clit.

"Ohh my goddd," you felt your legs start to shake and you hit your peak. Your fingers gripped the counter tightly as you felt your muscles spasm around his cock. "Ahh, fuck. I love hearing you moan, baby." Billy hissed. He sped up his thrusts and lifted one of your legs on the counter. "Ohh shit!" you cried feeling him hit even deeper.

"Fuck, th..that feels so good." you moaned and he gripped tightly onto your thigh. "Y/n..." he groaned. "Billy.. don't stop. I'm.. I'm gonna cum again." He grabbed onto your hair pulling tightly. He kept his rhythm thrusting up into you. "Cum with me, baby." Billy growled. "I.. I'm cumming," you said as you felt Billy release into you. You both moaned together.

He pulled out and you turned around to face him. You were both breathing heavy. "Oh.. my god. That was so good." you said pulling him in for a kiss. "You're so fucking hot." he said kissing your neck. "I can't get enough of you." you breathed. "I feel the same about you, baby." he said pulling you in for another kiss.