He paid no attention to the catcalls the man made and actually enjoyed a drink or two on his own.

And Jisung actually manages to get out with some stranger before he's distracted any longer.

This goes one for a few more weekends. And Jisung fibally can say he's starting to master the art of ignoring Felix no matter how often they meet. The man does pester him though. He'd entertain him for a good 10 minutes and that's it

One normal night, He was on his way to the studio after getting restless in his apartment doing absolutely nothing. These are the times where Jisung couldn't just stay still, he just got off work, and teaching his rap and vocal lessons for today but now he's treading on the same roads back to the building at this late hour, grabbing his coffee on the way.

He was greeted by Felix who has seemingly just got out and sneaking off alone in the tall bushes of the buildong's entourage.

"If it isn't Peter."

Jisung just casually eyed him down and above.

"And if it isn't lix."Jisung greets back and the lad just beamed at him.

"So, I guess you do come to work."

"I told you so." Felix's catty eyes was visible even at the dimly lit hallways

"And why are you back here though? There no one else left in there than the security."

"Nothing much, my brain works harder at night, i'm gonna finish up a song and do one or two more." Jisung explained as he started walking and waving goodbye and not expecting Felix to actually turn back and walk with him.

"Oi, mate, let me come with you."

"And here I thought you're off to the bar." Jisung says as he passes from the main lobby and nodded of to the person at the desk who looked incessantly shocked for no reason.

"I was! but I saw you and changed my mind, let me watch." Felix scurried to follow Jisung who's walking at his normal pace, which is a social distancing pace..

"Are you interested in producing?" Jisung says when felix caughts up and stopped at the door of Jisung's very own deisgnated recording studio. Felix almost bumps at him but everything this guys does just becomes passable.

"A little." Felix does his thing where he pouts of hus lips as he speaks then grins.

"Wrong answer, go home." Unfazed, Jisung entered and closes the door on Felix before the guy sneaks his foot and yelped.

"Nope, nope! Come on! Peter- Teacher Peter, I like to see the process and the methods, all the work done for a single song that can impact peoples lives." Felix yelled, raising his head.

"I'm gonna livestream, I don't want an audience other than my mockingjays." Jisung opened the door slightly.

"Then I'll keep quiet, I can be a fan, too!"