minjeong | innocent maknae

Start from the beginning

"Innie-ah, why are you staying up late?" He asked as he looked at jeongin. Still not seeing the obvious boner.

"Couldn't sleep" jeongin replied. "You?" He asked "sam-" minho stopped mid sentence, when his eyes travelled there making his cheeks red

"What is wro-"

"Shit...the boner" 

"Fuck I'm sorry hyung" jeongin apologized

Minho tried his best to not stare at it but it already looked huge under that piece of clothing he wondered how it would look without that

"T-that's fin-ne" he hated how he stuttered

Jeongin saw how minho couldn't take his eyes of it making him smirk. He slowly moved forward until he was Infront of minho.

"Like what you see hyung?" He asked. "W-what no!" Minho lied

"I saw you looking at me" he said with his low voice. "What?" Minho lied again. He knew what jeongin was talking about.

"Don't act like a fool, i saw how you looked at me in the gym" jeongin said. Minho just looked at his feet in embarrassment, indirectly looking at jeongin's boner in the process.

He felt a finger under his chin, lifting his face. He was now face to face with jeongin.

"I want you hyung" jeongin whispered in his ears. "Can i?" Minho slowly nodded.

He then felt jeongin's lips on his neck making him gasp at the sudden touch.

Jeongin started off with kissing softly to sucking him. Minho tried to quite his whimpers.

He felt jeongin's hands in his hips.

"Do you know hyung..." Jeongin began as he looked at him. "I've always wondered...how you would look under me" jeongin said his lips forming a small smirk.

Minho's eyes widened. "S-so the b-boner?" He gulped. "Was it because of me?" He asked. He then saw jeongin nodding.

"All my fantasy about you...are gonna come true tonight " he said and kissed minho. Minho returned the heated kiss, giving jeongin the access to slip his tongue inside.

Minho moaned in the kiss. Jeongin's hands were on his butt squishing it making him moan even more.

Jeongin then began stripping minho without breaking the kiss. His right hand on minho's nipple's playing with them.

"Ah~ i-innie!" Minho moaned breaking the kiss. "Shhh you don't want others to hear you, do you?" Minho tried to stop himself from moaning.

Jeongin's hands were on his dick right now. Stroking it. It kinda turned him on seeing how he was fully stripped while jeongin still had his clothes on, he didn't know he had a thing for that.

"Tell me hyung" jeongin began again. "Tell me what were you thinking in the gym" he asked.

"W-was thinking a-about how h-hot you looked" minho stuttered. Eyes still closed from the pleasure jeongin was giving him.