Jeonglix | On Accident

"i swear i only fell for you on accident"

-

A boy with blonde hair with freckles was searching for his class but lucky wasn't on his side today and he was already late for class.

As he was searching for his class panicking a little bit because it was his first day in his new school and he was already late he bumped into a figure. He didn't really care to see who it was as he was in a hurry.

"What the fuck" jeongin looked back at the blonde who just walked past him after bumping into him. "He didn't even apologize!?" "Don't worry dude he's just a new student a probably in a hurry to go to his class" his friend han jisung said as he patted jeongin's shoulder "but isn't it normal to say sorry after what he did?" Jeongin rolled his eyes

"Let's just go to our class" jisung said as they moved towards their class.

In the middle of the class the door slammed open tuning everyone's attention towards the person who slammed open the door

Jeongin's eyes widened "isn't he the same boy who bumped into me?" He thought as he watched the boy apologize to the professor

"I'm so so sorry sir it's my first day and i got lost-" the processor cut him off by saying "don't worry i understand, you may introduce yourself and take a seat wherever you like"

"Okay sir" that boy turned forward and smiled "My name is lee felix yongbok but just call me felix and I'm from Australia i hope we can be good friends"

After his introduction he looked over to find any seats empty. There were couple of seats empty but felix chose a particular seat which was Infront of jeongin but a little bit on the right side just perfect for jeongin to see his side profile (if that makes sense).

"Hi may i sit here?" The boy asked the person Infront of jeongin. "Of course you can!" The boy said. Felix smiled before sitting down. Jeongin was staring at felix the whole time. "His smile is so beautiful" he thought as he blushed to himself. "Yo bro you good?" Jisung asked seeing jeongin cheeks turn red. "Huh? Oh right, yeah I'm fine"

-

After the classes were done it was time for lunch. Jeongin stood up and just as he was about to go with jisung his eyes automatically fell upon the boy Infront of him. "Should i?" He asked himself. "Are you gonna come or just stand there?" Jisung asked. "You know what? You go first I'll be there in a few minute" jeongin said. "You sure?" "Yup" "fine"

After jisung was gone jeongin decided to ask felix to have lunch with them. He went upto felix and stood in front of him making felix look up to him as he was sitting down.

"Hii how may i help you? " Felix asked with his bright smile. "Uhh... I was thinking if you could have lunch with me-- i mean us, me and my friends..  i just thought you were alone" felix smiled once again. "Of course i would love to eat with you and your friends!"

And that is how felix and jeongin became friends. They were not so close as it had only been few weeks since they met eachother and obviously it will take some time to be really close.

One day though, while jeongin was walking in the empty hallway after his detention he heard some noises.

"S-stop please" just by heating it jeongin knew who it was. It was felix. Jeongin rushed towards the classroom where he heard the noise. There he saw a scene that made his blood boil.