ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, he's just having fun with here. Right Senpai ?" He quickly gave her a pat on the head. What a smooth move. I envy you. Share your natural charm with your senior will you ? Urghh... I wish people like this would explode out of this world. I really do have a crappy personality.

"Hahahah, sorry. I can't help it you know ? Is that all you wanted to do ?"

"Ah, yes. Actually..."

"Umm, will you please excuse me." A sudden voice appear from behind us.

The voice that is as soft as a cloud. it's so soothing. Such a gentle tone.That's the voice of...

"Kurosawa-san ! You scared me a bit." Sawatari-san said as she open a way for her.

"Thank you..." She thanked us with a bow.

This office is really small,huh ? There is barely any place to walk. Well to be fair, we're kinda blocking the corridor.

As she walk past by us, I could even smell her wonderful scent that is coming from the perfume she uses. Citrus or flower ? Meh, who care, it's not like I understand perfume. I'm a type of guy who picked whatever perfume that is the cheapest in the store.

Though she really is beautiful. As expected of the number #1 ranked girl in the office. Her beauty is unmatched.

She seems so perfect. Cute , beautiful with her long, straight, soft and silky silver hair. I bet your hand would just slide through those hair with ease. Those white and fair skin like the snow itself and her face ? Is an explanation even needed ?

At college she would also ranked first everytime no matter what. I knows her a bit since we actually went to the same college,but she's way to perfect that I couldn't even dare to get close to her.

"Kurosawa-san ! Good afternoon. " Greetings after greetings that came to her face. All she need to is just a nod and that would satisfy them a lot for the whole day. What kind of sorcery is this. Her charm sure is scary.

She is the definition of a perfect girl and no one could say otherwise.

So... Why ? What are you doing here ?

•••

Another typical day. To think that this is what I would do everyday for the rest of my life. Where does my dream of becoming the prime minister went to ? Oh right, it was crushed to pieces during high school days.

Uhhhh stop remembering those depressing day. There is a lot of horrible memory. It felt like it was just yesterday.Honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was,but still...

"Senpai ! See you tomorrow." There he goes just bursting out of the office even though it's raining outside. Sharing umbrella with Sawatari-san... So this is youth. Enviable.

Unlike him, i would always walk home alone pretending to be a chad when I'm not. Nope, not like I need any significant other in my life yet. My youth is just starting. Yup, I'm gonna walk home, open the door and embrace the loneliness.... That sounds terrible.

"*Sigh* , I'm hopeless."

As I walked home, the rain is getting heavier with each time passing . Pretty much everyone already rushed back to their home.

Everyone except her

When I saw her there, I thought to myself. " What is she doing there ?" It's raining and she just sat there on the bench without any umbrella and just letting the rain gushing through her. Wouldn't she get sick if this continues ? She doesn't seem like the type to purposely miss work so that's most likely not her intention.