ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?

Start from the beginning

Though that just means i got my brother to take care of my parents so everything is good. Call it a benefit or whatever you want for me to be getting such a great brother. Less burden for my life.

What is a burden now is this meeting. That damn Tamura. There is no need for you to flirt with your girlfriend here. Focus will you ?

Damn you're making me feel jealous. To think that my junior would betray me like that. One day he's single and another day he somehow found himself a girlfriend.

And......

The meeting finally ended without me knowing it. Typical everyday life.

"Senpai !" Tamura shouted. Jeez there is no need for you to shout here right ? We're only 3 meters apart.

There he goes, bursting through the office floor with that joyous smile of his. How does he still have that much energy after that meeting ? Oh right, he's busy flirting with his girlfriend.

"What do you want to talk about ?" I asked. Noticing his girlfriend behind him, I gave her a nod.

"Senpai ! Do you know any good restaurant around here ! Well you see... " He fiddled with his fingers, with his face filled with a shade of red.

This jerk... Do I look like someone who goes to such restaurant so I can torture myself even more ? I'm pretty sure this guy just want to flex his girlfriend to me. I'm 100% sure about it.

"Nope, I know none at all" I answered

"Nope, I know none at all" I answered. What do you expect from a guy who ate instant ramen for dinner.

"Aww.... Oh right ! Senpai, this is my girlfriend."

"Good to meet you. My name's Miho Sawatari. I always saw you every morning,but I guess this is the first time we ever talk."

Miho Sawatari. She's quite popular around here. She's a new staff here who's around the age of Tamura. The best part is, she's quite a beauty herself. That's why I'm surprised when I know that they are going out now.

She's only ranked second in the tier list of the best girl in the office. Don't ask me regarding the topic of who made the tier list. That's a company secret.

"Mikami Satoru. I see you're the girl that Tamura here chosen. You're quite famous you know especially with the story of you dating the manager or Mr Kizakuru from the sales department." I decided to tease her a bit. Take it as a revenge.

"Eh ? O-okay ?"

Jeez why are you the one who's nervous now. Maybe I really am bad at lighting up the mood. I thought it was a good idea to tease her a bit,but now her face just turns into a tomatoes with her eyes watering up a bit

Maybe I didn't consider her feelings very well,but still... Am I really just a crappy comedian ? People do tell me to either stop doing that or at least make it funnier.Remind me to never make a joke at a meeting presentation ever again.