Dubai Series - Filmfare event - 2

Start from the beginning

He pecked her lips and left after instructing her to take care. 

Omi, nik and karan reached the radio station and they had super fun there.  He was very excited to be there, he also called teju and she was listening to everything. 

Rj " it would have been great if Mrs. Kundrra had join us "

That one word did something to both of them.

For karan, he wasn't  shocked bcoz he already acknowledged her as his wife and this was a turning point of his life. The guy who was afraid of marriage is just smiling and blushing by someone calling her as
Mrs Kundrra. He was very sure that she is the one who is going to Mrs kundrra for sure , no one else.

For teja, it was a mixed of emotions. She was feeling delighted ,shocked and surprised that someone addressed her as Mrs. Kundraa ,that too on a radio live. This is something else and the fact that this guy didn't mind to correct her was doing something to her heart. She felt love at the moment.  These little things matters to her and this gives a hope of forever to them.

Karan " haan, she was always with me,  even now on call.  "

He smiled and resumed the session. Nik was recording the whole session and omi was there with them. After sometime , they left and it was another interview of them , a food iv exploring dubai desi khana and stuff.  He called her and asked her to come to the place.

Teju and kasswi got ready and reached the place, the restaurant gives them a authentic feeling. They enjoyed the food there and with lot of bickerings completed their lunch.  He kept his share of bowl of dahi near her plate and she smiled widely.  He did that casually while talking but the other three noticed and shared a smile. 

Teja looked at him and kissed his cheeks , he stopped talking for a second and looked at her.

It was a random night in bigboss, tejran were having there dinner when karan kept his bowl of dahi near her plate.  She smiled and that's when she realized he does that from day 2 , even before they talked properly.

Karan " I don't say, I do things. I know u like dahi and I keep this for you "

Teju " I thought u don't like dahi "

He smiled and she realized he was doing this for her. His small act shows how much he care for her. Little things matters and he was a pro in taking care of these little things. 

She wrapped her hands around his arms and kissed his cheeks while he blushed.

Teja " sunnnyyyyyyyy I loveeeeee youuuuu... Inniii saaara "

She opened her arms wide and said like a Bby, he blushed and other three smiled.

Karan " I love u too.. Ab kaho bby "

He took the spoon and feed her making her smile widely.

Kasswi " u both make me feel worst as single.. "

She whined and others laughed.

They reached hotel again as they need to get ready for the evening press conference arranged by chairman of Danube properties. 

They took a nap for sometime and then got ready for the event.  He got ready in a three piece ,white pants ,blue shirt paired with grey blazer.  She got ready in a black  with white overcoat.