In the messy starship, Lu Shang was pressed on the bionic glass, and his and Edward's sweat were all intertwined all over his body.

    Edward's teeth were grinding at his most sensitive glands, whispering coaxing him to fully join him.

    "If you don't do it, then, just... get out—" Lu Shang gritted his teeth and grabbed Edward's head, scolding him out of breath.

    When Edward heard this response, his pupils shrank. He grabbed Lu Shang's hands, trapped him tightly in his arms, and then lowered his head and bit on Lu Shang's gland. Lu Shang hung his head and trembled instantly. Make a whimper like a small animal.

    Hu Tian was in the dark for a few days before he really suppressed this pheromone stress. When Lu Shang opened his eyes, his first feeling was that he was tired and strangely full of energy.

    The whole person is like being split in two. I am physically exhausted, but my mental state is very good. Not only the sudden pheromone stress state has passed, but I even feel a little lethargic and slightly tummy a few days ago. The heavy feeling is gone.

    Lu Shang knew that this was because the marks on his body had been deepened, and the little bastard in his stomach was comforted by another father.

    He has also learned basic Nat common sense, and knows that this little bastard desperately needs the exchange of pheromones between the two fathers to gain a sense of stability during the growth period, and especially the powerful alpha pheromone of Edward will greatly stimulate the child's natural ability , this is simply an excellent tonic for this mass in the stomach.

    Lu Shang touched the back of his neck, where there were glands that had been bitten. Sometimes Lu Shang had the illusion that Edward was really like a big cat. When he was doing it, his pupils would stand up when he was excited. Just like an animal that sees its prey, it has to bite its neck. Isn't it a scene that only appears in "Animal World" if it is placed on the earth.

    The mark on the gland has been deepened, which means that Lu Shang will be partially immune to other people's pheromones in the future. Although the stress disorder a few days ago was a sudden situation, it can calm the little bastard in his stomach, and he will By the way, you can put yourself on a layer of safety insurance.

    Lu Shang didn't feel that there was any disadvantage.

    After all, Edward's appearance and figure are very decent, and he also comes with pheromones to comfort him. Lu Shang feels that as long as he doesn't talk to him and just has sex, he won't feel uncomfortable at all.

    Even in fact, the combination of alpha and omega combined with the exchange of pheromones, compared with Lu Shang's self-help when he was young, is simply heaven and earth.

    But you can't talk to this dog man, as soon as you talk to Lu Shang, you want to strangle him.

    ...

    Edward didn't know what Lu Shang was thinking. He was in a great mood early this morning, and he went to "discuss" with the members of the Venus Knights in a refreshed manner.

    When he came back, he saw Lu Shang leaning on the sofa, talking to someone with his mobile phone.

    "No, why should I ask them to apologize to me? I'm too lazy to meet people." Lu Shang said to Chang Feng at the other end of the video.

    "What's wrong?" Edward stretched his head over and pointed the camera directly at himself.

    "The alpha of country Y wants to apologize, and brought a group of people..." Chang Feng said briefly, and then asked, "Your Highness, what do you mean to do better?"