Chapter 4: New students, Rias' worst mistake & Kiana's Family Reunion

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Once Kiana and Kevin are done cooking, they immediately put it on the serving plate before taking two pieces of pizza toast and placing a note on a table for those who didn't take a breakfast. Afterwards, they immediately head out while carrying their bags to the 1st floor as they went outside of the mansion and the gate. Kiana and Kevin looked around if there are some people around but they are saw nothing, as Kiana opened her portal revealing the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, which is Kevin and Kiana's personal sports car.

(Kevin and Kiana's sports car)

But how did they get the Ford Mustang GT500? Well it's simple, they were on training when suddenly, a group of terrorist has the sports car along 30 million dollars

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But how did they get the Ford Mustang GT500? Well it's simple, they were on training when suddenly, a group of terrorist has the sports car along 30 million dollars. Although, Kiana and Kevin did the right thing to stop them, until they call the cops. The boss who owns it is thanking them and as their reward is the sports car and half of 30 million dollars: 15 Million Dollars. This made the couples surprised, but they accepted the sport car Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 along the cash of 15 million dollars.

So back to the present, as Kevin starts the engine of a car using the car keys which it turns on, they did a seatbelt before heading out to the academy.

Once they drive away, Asia, Akeno, Yumi who is now in her male form since she needs to stay on guard, to avoid confusion and keep her secrets, then Koneko who is eating the pizza toast since she likes the food that Kevin and Kiana made, and lastly Miki and Gorou who saw those two couples drive away to the academy. But they have their faces in: "How lucky they are" or "Since when did they have a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, which takes more than 100 million - 800 million yen?". They have no clue because they knew what they're capable of. So Asia and her friends decided to walk to the school on their own while Miki and Gorou went to the supermarket to buy for their food and food products, furniture, and many other things they could spend, which they had the money that was given by Kiana yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------
[Location: Kuoh Academy]

Many Kouh students, including the teachers, entered the academy together; however, a sound of a car arrived: a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, which many male students looked at with envy, while many female students looked at it with awe and curiosity. The car made a round drift and parked in the parking area, and its engine was shut down.

When the students (including the teachers) saw this, on the right side of the car as the door opened, a white-haired girl with a ponytail hairstyle stepped out of the car. This made male students cheer up for the new girl coming to their academy, while female students were shocked and admired her beauty. While the teachers saw this, they also felt that they needed to protect her from her new fans, but then on the left side of the car, where the driver's seat was, the door opened, revealing a man with the same look as the girl but more masculine. He has a charming smile and looks like an ice king under the moonlight, which charms all female students and female teachers who are still single. While the male students look at him in envy and hatred because they've had enough of the prince of Kuoh, but they also need to deal him and it might be difficult for them to find their worthy girlfriend. Unlike some of them, there are some male students accepted him since Kevin shows his greatest youth among the males, but what they need is the true power of the youth just like a certain youth shinobi.

Herrscher's Strongest Draconic Hero Of DxD: Deliveranceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें