(2) ・๑Innocent Jun๑・

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n, I am sorry for what happened," Joshua spoke up. The other 7 students were standing beside him. Then I saw that among those 7 students there was that guy who came to the rooftop earlier.

"It's okay, it has nothing to do with you," I told Joshua.

"Then why did you ignore me for the whole day?" Joshua said back.

"I, I didn't ignore you-" As I was saying the shortest but cute guy among them spoke up,

"We are really sorry for happened. Actually Jun is our friend. We, of course scolded him. So please don't be mad."

Yes,Y/n. Woozi is right, we talked about this matter with Jun." Joshua told me.

"Oh! Y/n, I haven't introduced you to my friends. This is Seungkwan, Minghao, Dk, Hoshi, Woozi, Jeonghan, Dino." Joshua added.

"Hi, y/n, you can call me tiger!" Hoshi spoke up.

"Tiger?" I asked confusedly.

"There he goes again." Seungkwan said annoyingly.

"Yes, tiger! Cause I am from tiger!!
Hoshi said excitedly.

Hearing him, all of them started to laugh, Yerin and me also couldn't our laughing

"It would be better if you said that you are from hamster," Jeonghan said.

"No, I am tiger!" Hoshi protested😂.

"Okay, guys. This is Yerin, my friend."

Then they all greeted us. They were so kind unlike Jun.

"Y/n, why Jun was so angry? What actually happened there?" Minghao spoke up. He was the one who came to rooftop at that time.

Then I told them everything. After hearing, they became more mad than me😂. I guess Jun will have to pass some hard times.

They were all so handsome. It was really hard to talk with 8 hella handsome guys! They were all so gentle too. Only Jun is the brat! But he is so much good looking....

Then they all went back to their own class. I also went to my classroom. I saw that Jun was no where to be seen. I guess he skipped class.

After my classes, I went to the library. Most of the students started to go home. Yerin also left, she had some urgent works at her home. Then I saw Joshua along with his 7 friends. But Jun wasn't with them.

Who knows where he went.

"Y/n, do you have anymore classes today?" Joshua asked.

"No, what about you guys?" I replied nervously cause all the 8 of them was looking at me!

"No~ We are done for today! And we are all going to my house. We will play the Mafia game! Y/n, join us!" Hoshi said to me excitedly.

"No, I am going to library. I need to lend a book." I replied.

"Then I'll go with you." Joshua said to me.

Then turning to his friends he added,"you guys then go home. Sorry I can't accompany you guys."

But before they could say anything I said to Joshua, "Joshua, you don't have to come with me. Besides here are many students, so don't worry about me. I will go straight at home as soon as I lend a book from library."

I knew Joshua was worried about me. He is such a gentleman!

After convincing Joshua to go with his friends, I went to the library. Then I lent a book about space. Then I left library for going home.

When I came out in front of the main gate of the school, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me behind. I looked back and saw Jun.

He knocked me at the wall and whisperd to my ears, "You are quite getting along with my friends but don't think you can go away easily."

Then he released me and started to leave.

"Why are you like this to me!?" I shouted at him. But he just left without turning his back.

I went to my home not knowing what to do with this matter.

The next day, I went to my university as usual.I arrived there a bit earlier,so there wasn't many students.When I was about to enter the main building, I heard someone screaming. I followed the noise and reached at the back side of the building. I saw Jun and a girl there.

That girl name was Lita. She was very popular. She had some slaves, you know what I meant by slaves.

As soon as I had seen them together, I hid myself behind a tree.

"Why!!! Jun!! What do I lack!? Why can't you date me!!?", Lita was saying.

"I told you I don't want to date you. Why can't you understand!?", Jun shouted back at her.

Wow, Jus is really rude. Is that a way to break someone's heart?!

Lita ended up crying and was asking over and over again why he won't date her. But this was only making Jun angrier.

"I am pretty, rich, popular. I've rejected all the boys just because I love you. What do I lack!? Why you can't date me!?!"

I was really pitiful to Lita.

As Jun was about to shout again, Jun looked in my direction.

'I DON'T BELIEVE THAT HE'VE SEEN ME!' I was thinking in my mind.

I wasn't sure whether he saw me or not. So I didn't stayed at my hiding spot.

Through nervousness, I peeked again and saw Jun smirking weirdly at my direction. I swear he looked like a evil😱.

Then the next thing that happened, I wasn't prepared for that.

Jun said to Lita, "Someone told me that you're not a good person. That's why I don't want to date you."

"Who told you that!?"

"A girl from our Math class." Jun replied making an innocent face. He was also playing with his own hands at the same time.

Gosh, if he was an actor then surely OSCAR would be given to him!

"Who is that bitch!!!?" Lita screamed.

"You know her too well. She is y/n," Jun said poutedly.

I was speechless at his work. THERE'S NO WAY HE WOULD SAY THAT, RIGHT?

I just finished part two. For those who are wondering why Vernon, Mingyu, S.coups weren't mentioned, it's because I've saved them for some interesting parts of the story.

Thank you for reading.