Part 2

Yn was walking through the hallway when someone stood Infront of her .

Nish : Hey bitch !!

Yn rolled her eyes seeing her enemy aka the university bully called her .

Yn : I'm not a mirror !!

Yn smirked .

Nish gritted her teeth .

Nish : You slut !! Stop barking nonsense . Keeping two boys behind you or we can say uni's hearthrobs , you're acting brave . Shame on you .

Saying that she splashed water on Yn's face .

Yn closed her eyes due to anger and opened them while gritting her teeth .

Yn : Yaahhh !! I didn't keep any boys for myself . You understand!!! The real slut is you not me ok!! So better stay away from me or else I won't be control myself .

Nish : What will you do huh ? You're nothing but a pathetic Bitch !!!

That's it Yn lost control and came to slap her .

But when she was about to raise her hand , another one hold her .

Yn looked at the person .

Nahoon : Don't pick a fight Yn !! Let's go .

Nahoon then dragged Yn to their class .

Nish stomped her feet and was about to go but then she stopped hearing a voice .

Taehyung : What do you think where are you going after insulting her ?

Taehyung approached her .

Nish : Look who is here ? The Yn obsessed boy . So pathetic!! Tsk tsk !

Taehyung smirked .

Taehyung : It's called love . Oh shit !! I forgot a bitch like you can never understand !! You think she's a slut huh !! Where the main slut is you !!! Whoring around the whole campus !! Do you think you will impress the uni's hearthrobs by your bitchy attitude!! Never . That's my last warning if you approached Yn to insult her !! I , KIM TAEHYUNG , WILL BE YOUR WORST NOGHTMARE !!! NOT ONLY FOR UOU THIS WARMING IS FOR ALL !!!

Taehyung growled Infront of everyone where everyone looked down feeling afraid as when it was about consequences nothing could never be worst than Taehyung's.

Taehyung then went away in order to find Yn .

Taehyung then saw Nahoon was giving his shirt to Yn so that she could change .

Yn went to bathroom and changed her clothes .

Taehyung sighed in relief seeing her safe and secure now .

Then Nahoon went away to the class .

Yn was about to go when Taehyung grabbed her hands .

Yn turned around .

Taehyung : Are you ok now ???

Yn : What do you mean ?

Taehyung : I saw earlier .....

Yn : Oh yes . My insult right !! Tsk tsk !! You know I am getting insulted . The reason is you !! Always you raom around me . That's why people think I keep two boys . Woahh !! How pathetic .!!! You're the reason . Understand. Please don't approach me . You're not my friend .

Taehyung was hurt . Indeed he annoyed her . Everyone knew he loved Yn . But Yn didn't want to be his because she already had a crush on Nahoon . But crush and love isn't the same thing . Nahoon was a close friend to Yn . That's why they always stayed together .

Taehyung then sadly smiled .

Taehyung : If I'm that bad , ok then I'll not approach you Yn !! I know I annoy you . I'm sorry for that. From now on I'll not come to you . I came to say that take this or you'll catch cold .

He said handing her some medicine as she was sensitive to cold .

Yn was angry at that she didn't know what she was saying .

Yn looked at medicine then at him .

Yn : This care !! Where were you when she was insulting me huh ? You can never win my heart by showing your fake care !!

Taehyung just sadly smiled and went away .

Yn sighed in frustration and went to their class .

•••••••• Time skip ••••••••

Yn was lying on her bed when she realized something .

Yn : Ohh crap !!!

She realized she said a lot of bad stuffs to Taehyung which she shouldn't say . She knew Taehyung loved her and it hurted badly when your loved ones said so etching bad to you .

She sat on the bed worriedly . She was feeling guilty .

Yn : Will he take those stuffs seriously . No no I should apologize.

Yn : Wait a minute !! Am I feeling bad for him ? Ami I falling ?? No no .. My crush is Nahoon . Yes !!!!

Yn : It's not like he will really stop approaching me . He will come to me tomorrow then I'll apologize.

Yn pouted sadly feeling bad really bad for Taehyung .

••• Morning ••••

Yn was walking towards her university . To her surprise , Taehyung didn't approach her .

She was now feeling really guilty that he took those things seriously .

How would she make him believe that she didn't mean anything because she was angry !!!

yn sighed . After a while she spotted someone familiar .

Yn : Taehyung !!! I should apologize to him before it becomes too late .

Yn ran towards him and tapped her shoulder .

Taehyung turned around with a blank gaze .

Yn was feeling awkward. She tugged her hair behind her ears awkwardly.

Yn : Umm ...!!!

Taehyung : Sorry !! But I've to go .

Taehyung turned around to go but then Yn hold his hand stopping him .

Yn came infornt of him .

Yn : I'm sorry . I was angry . I shouldn't have told you those stuffs .

Yn looked down pouting sadly .

Taehyung simply removed her hand .

Taehyung : No you were right . I was the reason for you troubles . I shouldn't stay with you or else they will think bad about you . For you I can at least do this . And yeah no need to apologize it's ok .

Taehyung sadly smiled and left from there .

Yn was hurt now . She was cursing herself . She just didn't feel it right .

It's not like she disliked Taehyung's attention . But now she was confused .

Everything was right . But now everything messed up.

Nahoon : Yn !!

Yn snapped out from her thought .

Nahoon : Let's go. Where are standing here ?

Yn nodded confusedly.

Then Nahoon dragged her to university .