𝟎𝟏 | 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

(chapter one) PILOT
❝fuck you!❞

MOLLY THROPE woke up at 6 am everyday

MOLLY THROPE woke up at 6 am everyday. why? well she has to get herself up, get her sister up since her mom never did, make sure her dad wasn't dead, oh and make it over to the gallaghers for breakfast. currently she was walking over to the gallaghers with her sister gabby. it's not a long walk though. definitely less than thirty seconds, they live across from them. 

"morning gallaghers!" molly says as she walks through the door. she says it every morning.

"morning molly," fiona greets quickly while running around the kitchen trying to get breakfast ready for everyone. "electric" she states while putting a box on the table for people to put money in to help out

"yeah" lip says as he poured cereal and passed the milk to molly.

"thanks" she smiles. mornings during school time on weekdays were usually super busy but everyones used to it.

"coming through" ian announces while walking into the kitchen with carl on his back

"hey carl," gabby grins

"hey gabs," he grins back taking a seat next to her. carl and gabby were ridiculously close. even though they are total opposites they get along well. she's the same age as him just 2 grades higher since he keeps getting held back.

"electric" the three gallagher brothers each said while putting money in the box to help fiona pay well not including carl, he just acted as if he did. molly also chipped in 5 bucks. fiona smiled at her gratefully.

"carl you didnt even put anything" gabby scolds him right before elbowing him in the stomach

"ow!" he yelps glaring at her

"no, you got a happy meal on the front of that shirt" fiona points out the stains on carls shirt. she just turned it inside out.

"oh um, field trip. need dads signature" ian exclaims passing the paper over to debbie

"okay" debbie replies making a perfect replica of franks signature.

"wow deb, that's getting really good," lip compliments

"yeah it looks so real," molly adds. debbie smiles proudly at the two oldest teenagers

"who's got the phone?" fiona asks

"i got it" lip responds

"any minutes left?" she asks him

"uh, fourteen" lip replies throwing the phone to fiona. she caught it with ease.