Joint Assault

**

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Yes. It's me, your host (the dude who didn't post for two whole months), Calcium. I'm back from the dead, and rebranded my self. For those who haven't checked my bio, you should (not really, I mean it's not like I actually put thought into it......................please read it.).

I am not known as AimRecked anymore, but Calcium The Deficient. I am back to tell you all something very important. It might be the best advice you'll ever get!

You ready?

It's called "Don't slack off on homework and skipping lectures because it can become a habit and cause you to get further and further and further and further-.............you get the point.

But now that the first semester is over, I can start to figure out how to schedule my time wisely.

HOWEVER!

That does not mean that I'm going to stick to a publishing schedule because I've learned that with ADHD, I forget to do shit weeks after it was supposed to be done.

So now I'm going to say this:

There will not be a concrete day of the week or week of the month or month of the year that I'm setting as "next chapter publish" since I have something called hyper fixations that can come and go.

For those who don't have ADHD or ADD or have never heard the term "Hyper Fixations":

You know when you get invested in something and can't stop coming back to it. Like a book you just can't put down, or a movie you just won't pause.

People with ADHD and ADD tend to have this, but to the extreme. We can go one week doing one thing non-stop and then something completely different the next week, basically forgetting the first thing existed.

Which probably explains why I played Doom non-stop for a full week and then pulled a 180 on myself by playing only Animal Crossing the next week. Hmmmm.

But anyway. What I'm trying to say is that these hyper fixations can really put a stop to working on chapters, causing me to forget about the book entirely.

So yeah, no schedule. Just pray that I upload the next chapter at some point soon. And rest assured, there is still no way in hell I'm going drop this book and ghost you guys, no sir. I started this project and I plan to finish it! No stopping halfway!

And now for the real reason I haven't uploaded in two months:

If you have read my bio, then you know that I've also started brain dumping other books.

One that has been taking most of my time in particular is an SCP story.

I plan on it being my second book, and I've been using it to improve my story telling. I don't think I'll have Author notes in it because to me it breaks the immersion, and I'm also writing it in a more serious, professional(-ish) style.

There are also other books but my main focus is on this one and the SCP book.

Alright, I think I've waisted enough of your time.

And now I present to you the next three chapters of Nuclear Russians.

My gift, to you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a fabulous New Year.