Ch. 2- Suite Showdown

"What do you think? Too slutty?" Blair held up a studded Isabel Marant leather skirt.

"Is there even such a thing as 'too slutty'? That skirt is hot." Serena admired herself in Blair's full length mirror. She was wearing a Dolce shirt dress, artfully ripped tights, and her favorite sky-high pumps.

Twenty minutes later, the girls were finally party-ready. They hurried downstairs and found Chuck and Nate waiting for them.

"Are the princesses finally done with their primping? The limo is waiting," Chuck said impatiently.

"Don't act like you don't love walking in to the party with the hottest girls at Constance." Blair fluttered her eyelashes at him.

They climbed into the limo and Chuck pulled out four flutes and poured them his father's finest champagne.
"To tonight."
They clinked glasses. "To tonight."

*1 hour later*

"Serena? Serena?" Blair stumbled through throngs of people, teetering on her Dior heels. Her head was feeling rather light, and she couldn't remember if she had six shots of melon vodka or seven. It didn't matter though. She could handle herself. Serena on the other hand...

Blair continued to push her way through the all to familiar crowd of the same socialites she had seen last weekend. And the weekend before.

"Where's Serena?" Blair called to Nate when she saw him walking towards her. A tall brunette with legs to spare was close behind him.

"Haven't seen her. Thought she was with you." He looked back at the skanky brunette and she gave a bored look in their direction.

"Well, I mean if you see her..." He trailed off, obviously interested in other matters.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll let you know. I should be home by 2 tonight, because I have that function with mom in the morning at her lawyers wife's house, and it's almost time to go. I don't trust Serena getting home alone safely and I have to take Chucks car service..." Blair realized then that Nate was completely zoned out, not paying attention to her in the slightest.

"Whatever. It's not like you care." She flipped her hair and went back through the noisy room. She half expected Nate to follow, but she heard no footsteps behind her.

She stared a bit wistfully in his direction, then snapped out of it.
"Serena," she muttered to herself. "Find Serena."

She turned three more corners before finding a door she hadn't opened yet. She opened it to reveal a stairway that lead down, presumably into the Mayhews' attached suite that Ellie was always carrying on about.

Blair heard her before she saw her. Moans, gasps, and a characteristic toddler-like giggle.

Rolling her eyes at the familiarity of the situation, Blair walked into the bedroom to see Serena engaged in less than classy acts with none other than Derek Groves- the hottest senior at St. Jude's (the male counterpart to Constance).

Shielding her eyes, she yelled "Serena!!! Time to go!"

Serena's eyes darted up and she scrambled to cover herself with her blanket. "What the hell, B?"

"Believe me, I am just as uncomfortable as you, but it's time to go." Blair picked up Serena's dress from the floor and tossed it at her.

"What if I don't want to go? Derek and I were just getting to know each other."
Serena glared at her best friend, trying to communicate through her stare.

"Yeah, B. We were just having some fun." Derek smiled at Blair condescendingly. "Run along."

Blair scoffed. "Fine! You can find your own way home for all I care! And explain to your mother where you were all night!"

Serena rolled her eyes. "Bye."