>>Discussion

There is a new discussion section on my Wattpad feed, and I thought it sounded interesting.

So, to all my appreciated followers and readers who return time and again to keep up to date on this story, here are a few recommended questions I stole from the Wattpad article.
     Feel free to answer a few, but no pressure. Also, if you could put the corresponding number before the question you are responding to in the comments that would be greatly appreciated.
Any feedback is helpful, for the sole purpose of making this story more enjoyable for you.
     Many thanks
-Opal

1) How are you feeling after reading the latest chapter? Why?

2) What do you want/think is going to happen next in the story?

3) What makes this story special to you?

4) What questions or theories do you have about the story?

5) What quote or passage in the latest chapter or in the story prompted the most intense reaction in you? Share it in the comments and explain why.

6) Does this story remind you of other books, songs, movies, or TV shows?

7) Which character do you relate to most? Why?

8) Is there anything in the story that you would like to read from a different character’s point of view?

9) If you could spend a day with one of the characters in their world, where would you go? What would you do there?

I will start writing the next chapter soon ^^