Lily Pov

Deep Breaths. You can do this Lily; you've done this a thousand times over the years. I mean it's not like this jackass will know that a few thousand dollars are missing, the guy has billions, and a few thousand would hardly mean anything to him. Chump change, to guys like him. Deep Breaths.

I only take from the rich and give to the poor, aka me, your modern-day feminine Robin Hood. Girls got to do what they must to get by. All you have to do is press enter Lily, that's all so why am I hesitating? I've never hesitated before with any other of the chumps I've taken from, maybe it's because of the reputation that follows the man at the end of this bank account. I've never dared to steal from someone this dangerous before. But the stakes were higher now, I had no choice.

"What's the holdup." An angry voice yells pulling me out of my thoughts. I press enter on my laptop and look up at the fare baring down at me from the other side of the laptop. "Nothing it's done. The money should be in your account now." I said coldly

The man narrows his eyes at me for a second before glancing down at his phone. I watch as he must reload his blank screen. His grumpy demeanor is replaced with a pleased one as he lets out a chuckle. "You did it, you did it." he shakes his head and continues to chuckle. "I never thought it would be this easy to steal from the bastard."

I shut the lid of the laptop, placing it in my bag as I stood up. "We had a deal; my part is done," I say as I sling my bag over my shoulder. "Not so fast." The man walks around the table and closes the distance between us, his hand grabbing my upper arm to stop me from leaving.

"How do I know that you aren't some narks, or that you won't flip out on me, and tell that bastard where he could find me?"
I laugh and shake my head. "I'm not that stupid, to cross you, or to go anywhere near him. We both know that if I cross you, I'm dead, if I go blabbing to him about where you are, we're both dead." I pause as I see the doubt in his eyes. "I value my life, you have my word, I'll keep silent."

It takes a few minutes of silence before the man seems to believe me, his hold on me loosens before his hands drop back to his side. His other hand reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a thick stack of hundreds from the interior of his jacket. Five thousand dollars, that same amount he hires to steal from the same I just stole from, who claims to be untouchable. West was the man who didn't care about the money, so he didn't care about the money id gotten for him from Mr. Mafia, so he'd given me the same amount, not that I'm complaining.

I take the money with a wide smile. "Pleasure doing business with you West." I cock an eyebrow at him, knowing he wouldn't like calling him by his name. "Trust me, the pleasure is all mine. After I took the money and got back to my hometown in London, it was time to close up the bakery I had as my day job. I was cleaning and restocking when I heard the bell ring for the entrance. "We're closed," I yelled, but there was no response.

This got me suspicious. I made my way up to the front to look around, but no one was there. I guess they heard me and just left. I head back to continue to clean up, but I get interrupted. I'm not alone anymore. There are four men in black suits standing in front of me. "Can I help y-" I get cut off by one of the strange men screaming get her, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head before I could even react, then everything goes black...