part 14

Ohh my god.......this voice came from inside...

Rita ma ,sid kush, Sana ,gauri,all looked at their direction...

Nitu came running....and stand infront of him

Nitu-ohh my god ......kush bhai apke bete itni bdi ....aur apne shadi kb kiii...........mujhe q nhi bulaya...........ohhh my god ......and where is your wife..........hey bhagwan yeh kasa bhai hhh.............

Suddenly her eyes goes behind kush ........and she made a o shape mouth...........

Nitu -hey bhagwan..........kush bhai bhabisa ko laye hooo.......itne bde bete hone k bd ab q bta rahe hooo........hume direct iski shadi me bulana tha na......dekha ma...........apke bete k kam.........

Sana and gauri shocked after hearing this......and kush were just shocked ....he looked towards rita ma....
Rita ma raise a eyebrows......

Kush immediately-nooooooooooo .......no masa....asa kuch nhi hhh
......he just gave avu to  sid and smack at nitu s head........abey idiot yeh tujhse kisne kha ........that she is my daughter.......

Nitu immediately looked towards sid and found a girl behind him ...........

She again made 0 shape mouth

Nitu-ooooo to yeh bhai ki beti hh.....and u also came with my bhabisa......dekh lo masa apne ladlo koo..........

Sid just roll his eyes on her sisters behavior......

Kush again smack at her head......

She looking at him angrily......

Kush- yrrr koi itna jayda dumb kase ho sakta hhhhh .......yeh sid ki bete nhi h aur na hi mere......aur humere shadi b nhi hui hhhh.......stupid......

Rita ma just looking at her children and smiling....

Rita ma- sid ....who is she....and who is these girls ...

Before sid could speak kush speak

Kush-masa .....your bahu.....

Whatttttt???  Seriously. kush koi ase introduce krta h kiskiko ......sid thought

Nitu- she glared at kush......to kya m urdu m bol rhi the.....kush just roll his eyes

Rita ma looked at sid

Sid-masa this is my team for case which I m solving now.....and she is her sister ..... Princesses avni Singh.......

Rita ma nodded and smile ......

Sid introduce Rita ma to both of them

Sid - ma yeh inspector gauri and she is .....inspector ..........his mother raised a eyebrow..........inspector shanaaz singh......he said and looks here and there......Rita ma and nitu eyes widened.........kush chuckle at there expression...

Rita ma side sid and looked at shanaaz.......who is hiding him self behind sid ....and looking nervous........

Rita ma just beyond happy after seeing her would be daughter in law ..........

And shanaaz looked at her and touch her feet......

Sana- khamma ganni Rani sa...Said softly and smile

Rita ma smiles and said kush raho bachha

(Guys Sana and gauri wear suit duptta  but they don't covered their head )

Rita ma took her in a hug ....and Sana reciprocate

Rita ma turns to gauri And gauri also greeting her with smile ........

Sid looking at Sana and his mother and smile little

Rita ma -Chlo ander Chlo .........

They all came inside
Sid gave Avu to kush ....they all were setting in living area ......then

Rita ma-shanaaz apki dadisa kase h

Sana -Ji wo thik h

And smiles

They chit chat

Ap log jao aram krlo ......dinner tak.....thak gaye honge....

Then they sid and kush went to their rooms

Nitu- aplogo ko m le chlte hu room tak.......They nodded and left with her

They reached in their rooms and slept after some time ......they come for dinner

Avu with shanaaz and gauri they are coming for dinner .......
Avu giggle and running in corridor and Sana run behind her to stop .......suddenly Sana disbalance and about to fall ......she close her eyes tightly ........but two arms saved her.   ...

She open her eyes and looked at person .......he is sid ......their eyes locked for some time ......sid looked at her face from very close......

A throat clearing voice came from behind ....and they sniffed....

They stand and sid looked at Sana who is now looking here and there ......sid smirk and said
Careful....Sana nodded and he left with a small smile on his face. ............

Sana looked at gauri who is looking at her teasingly......she just blush and drag her to downstairs....................