part 13

Sid came towards sana and tap on her shoulder......sana don't looked at him.....her eyes close and crying shivering......,...

Sid just feel a sharp pain in his heart looking at his love ......who terribly feared.......

Sid-gauri take her to car....kush and I join u in some min....
Gauri nodded and took sana to car....she settled With sana and avu back seats and consoling her hugging her.............

Sid -kush make sure that it will not repeat.....

Kush-OK....

They came towards car and settled down......sid looking at Sana ...who is sleeping huggi gauri........
He is very angry .......

They re start their journey.........

Kush- gauri ...sana is strong enough to fight with them .......then why she not fought for herself......

Gauri- I don't know....but she became helpless when she saw color painted faces.....and tears coming in her eyes ......I told u they harm her.....can't u understand.......they know her weakness............and she starting sobbing

Kush feels bad for her sister and now he saw gauri crying........his mood is upset now..........Sid just clench staring and control himself

Kush- don't worry ......kuch nhi hoga ise...stop crying ......plzz........and hold her hand.....gauri looked at him at blinks....she shivers bcz her hand in his hand.......kush immediately pull back his hand knowing what he does........

Kush - bro .....where r we going......we don't go raigrah ..its palace way......

Sid-bcz we r going to place......I don't want any further situations.........like today.....its not safe her.....so we live only in home....I will inform headquarters about that.....

Kush-but bro....sana 😳...I mean masa what they react when she seeing sana with u.....

Sid smirks and Said-don't worry.....she is going her home......

Gauri don't understand what they r talking
Gauri- where and why we r going to u r home

Kush laugh and looked at gauri .....she is confused and looks very cute ...... Kush-(control kush ..what the hell is happenings ) u know about sana s Prince ..

Gauri nodded positively

Kush - to hum unhi k ghr ja re hh

Gauri -what ?????whyyy??? She shout.......and bcz of it sana wake up

Kush- bcz prince of  jodhpur ...prince of my sis princess shanaaz singh ...and on and only  great business tycoon of india is and my best friend....only prince sidtharth singh rathore...........

Gauri and sana looking at each other with shock their eyes wild out..........and sid just roll his eyes on his friend ....he just want to know....how sana react .......and he smirks when she looking very shocked..........

Her eyes mate with his in mirror....she just lowered her eyes after some time and sudden feel shy........sid looked at her and again smirks...

Gauri-wo.....sidtharth sir....wo......I ......m sorry .........actually mko nhi pta tha ...wo ......mne avai bol diya....,sorry sir......

Sana just look at her lap and playing with her finger

Sid-its ok gauri ...
And nodded

Kush laugh at gauri s situation
...gauri glared at him........

Soon they reach place .,............
They looking outside .....it is huge ......
Avu clapped they smile at her......

Then car stopped ...

They came out ..

Kush gauri and avu went outside the car
Sid looked at sana who not looking outside and lost in thought....

Sid clear his throat

Sana look at him ....and when eye connect she lowered her eyes....sid just happy inside

But dont show...

Sid-ap yehi rhege ya ander b chlenge .....sana looked at him and confuse.....sid came out and open the car door sana ......sana came out ...
  Sana is shivering bcz sid stand very close to her....

Sid came near her ear,......she feels hot breath on her neck

Sid whisper huskily ...
Sid-welcome home princess and left

Sana close her eyes and she feels different feelings...
She blush and her cheeks got red...... Sid smirk looking at her ..
.and he know his effect on her.....

They all come to main entrance.....everybody bow down .....
Sana hide behide them..
Sid took avu in his arms...and walking towards main door.......

On the main entrance ....a lady in white royal sari .....
Standing smiles towards them.....sid give avu to gauri ......women took a thali...and do arti........sid bent down and touch her feets ......
  Sid-kmma gani masa

Rita ma- ganni kmma baccha

Kush also bent down and said kmma gani sweetheart

Rita ma smiles at her dramebaz

Rita ma-ganni kmma bachhe

Sana and gauri being conscious about their self

Sana took her duptta and put it on her head ....and same gauri

Sana hide behind sid and gauri behind kush......

Avu just stand in middle ....she pull her bhaisaa pant ....bcz wo hand tak nhi phuchte ....kush look towards her and raise a eyebrows.....

Avu- bhaisaaa took me up

Kush bent and lift her in his arms
And smile

Avu giggles

Rita ma saw them and confuse......and then saw two girls with them .......

Suddenly a voice come....

Ohhh my god ....